“Great experience, Priorityclub members treated well” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #79 of 451 hotels in Houston
Buda, Texas
“Great experience, Priorityclub members treated well”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We enjoyed our two day stay at the Crowne Plaza near Sugar Land. The rooms were spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and tasty and the waitstaff were always there to help. Our checkin experience was prompt and accurate. They also provided parking right out the front door for Priorityclub members along with a little gift bag at checkin. We will be back.

Room Tip: Select the King executive suite and on the back side of the hotel. It was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Traveler,

We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for the hotel tips that you left for other guests. On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to welcoming you back on future stays!

394 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Claremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was my first time stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston-Sugar Land Suites. I was so impressed by the hospitality of the staff at the front desk. The room was great with a high comfort level. Overall, the hptel was way above my expectations ... It can not be better!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Traveler,

We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and that your expectations were exceeded. Please know, however, we will do our best to keep improving and getting better. We apologize if this goes against your proclimation that the hotel "could not be better!" Thank you for your nice review. Please come see us again soon .

Safe travels.
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza plenty of times, and have never been displeased! I like the place so much that I have now began sending my out of town visitors there. They have the friendliest staff imaginable. I have had the opportunity to also be invited to their customer appreciation night...and it was awesome!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dear Traveler,

It sure brings us pride to read reviews like yours. It lets us know that we're doing the job right when you not only give us great reviews, but you send your visitors to stay with us. What an honor! Thank you for your continued business. We hope to see you back here soon.

Safe travels.
Nagpur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed there for 2 nights with my family last month .The hotel has great facilities.It was a wonderful experience.The rooms were clean and spacious .The service at the hotel was excellent.The food was great .The staff were extremely courteous,helpful and cheerful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your kind review. We love hearing from our satisfied guests and hope that you'll return soon.

Safe travels!
Keller, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I found this hotel on an Ice Hockey weekend with my son’s team 6 + years ago and made it my Houston hotel. When I travel to the Houston now this is my go to place. I travel to Houston several times a year for work and each time I can I stay here I do. I wouldn't recommend you stay at any other hotel in the area. The entire staff is top notch, professional and recognized me as a return customer and has done so for years. I have utilized the facilities to host business meetings and interview too, they always make it very easy to conduct business. When I stay at the hotel I always enjoy the breakfast menu and will eat dinner in the restaurant or lounge. Note there are two other restaurants next door that are very good as well so you don’t have to drive anywhere for dinner. My only regret is that I never make enough time to just relax when traveling so when I find a hotel that works I tend to stay with it until they disappoint me and then I’m gone. This hotel works for me and I’m in a hotel room about 160 nights a year all over the world. Good place I recommend it to all my associates.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the back side of the hotel they are quieter also go mid floor in the summer the A/C...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Road Warrior,

We're thrilled to have earned your seal of approval and will continue to earn your business each time you stay. Thank you for teh great review but most of all, for your repeat business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay better.

See you soon!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Came to Crowne Plaza Suites Houston last week and stayed for 3 nights. I loved everything this hotel had to offer. The 2 room suites, room service etc... But most of all this hotel has superior customer service. The entire staff go out of their way to make sure your staff is plesant. Definitely will return upon my next return to Houston next month.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Traveler,

It truly makes our day to ready reviews like yours. I will take great pride in sharing your words with the entire team. We know you have many choices in the Houston area and we're so glad you chose the Crowne Plaza Suites Sugar Land. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Safe travels!
Missouri City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've used this Hotel for several events and have NEVER been dissapointed in the service, the accomadation or the food. The rooms are awesome!!
My son had his rehearsal dinner there which of course included a lot of family and friends. The accomadation and food was excellent!! The staff did such a great job making my wife, son, his wife to be and all of our family feel so comfortable, it was just great.
I've use them for company meetings and to host charity events as well and everyone has been really impressed with everything.
I would highly recommend considering this hotel for any of your personal or business needs. Just tell them what your goals are and they will work with you to make it happen. Thank you Crowne Plaza!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites, plenty of space and have always been very clean!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land? Share your experiences!