This place is great vacation or day trip for tennis and just relaxing in general. It has state of the art clay courts, hard courts, and grass courts. The people are friendly and fun. The hotel is located at the center of everything so you can just walk everywhere you need to be. There is a superb restaurant, pool, golf course, kids center, and much more at the bottom floor. I would recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Texas' Premier Golf and Lake Resort located 45-minutes west of Austin in the heart of the Texas Wine Region. Horseshoe Bay Resort features 385 guest rooms, three Robert Trent Jones Sr. Golf Courses, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, a full service marina and spa, and seven dining outlets including two on the waterfront on the shores of Lake LBJ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Horseshoe Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Texas