The Resort has it all. The Yacht Club Resturant is superb. Try the Halibut. The bar and three meal Resturant exceeded my expectation. I thought the employees where professional and well trained. The room was spacious and clean with all the amenities that one would expect of a good Resort. The valet staff where so accommodating.they couldn't do enough for us and Took us every where we need to go...we used the Resorts Spa and I had a terrific Massage by Lorin.
We played three of the Resorts Four Golf Courses and I can safely say that they are they are some of the Best in Texas. The views from some of the Tee Boxes where breathtaking. The courses where really well maintained and I found them challenging but fair.
I look forward returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Texas' Premier Golf and Lake Resort located 45-minutes west of Austin in the heart of the Texas Wine Region. Horseshoe Bay Resort features 385 guest rooms, three Robert Trent Jones Sr. Golf Courses, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, a full service marina and spa, and seven dining outlets including two on the waterfront on the shores of Lake LBJ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Horseshoe Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Texas