First time to stay here, used o be a Marriott, service was above average starting with valet and check in. Beautiful facilities, nice shuttle that runs to yacht club and marina. Resort guest have access to yacht club pool and restaurants.We rented Jet ski's at the marina and a boat in the morning. Very reasonable. The room we received was not in the tower but was bigger and apartment like in the vacation rentals on property, next door. We had asked and paid for a room with double beds. Was not aware that could mean A King bed and a full sofa bed. Wife did not like. Hotel sold out, Talked with management and they made a very acceptable overboard accomodation. They move us to the private waters edge condo high rise, into a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath. With full kitchen, and W/D. On the water with a killer balcony. Thank You management. Very kid friendly, great restaurant at the yacht club, nice coffee bar. Very friendly staff. 4 hour drive from Houston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Texas' Premier Golf and Lake Resort located 45-minutes west of Austin in the heart of the Texas Wine Region. Horseshoe Bay Resort features 385 guest rooms, three Robert Trent Jones Sr. Golf Courses, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, a full service marina and spa, and seven dining outlets including two on the waterfront on the shores of Lake LBJ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Horseshoe Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Texas