“Had a great stay.” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Rolla, Missouri
“Had a great stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We chose this hotel as a stop on a long trip. We wanted to get outside the city traffic, and had easy access to I35. It was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very helpful. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
sleep06, General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
The Sleep Inn & Suites would like to thank you for your kind words and positive review! Our goal is for all our guests to leave with a smile on there face! We have a great staff at the Sleep Inn & Suites and it warms there hearts when they hear that we made a guests stay enjoyable. Again, thank you for your review and next time you are in the area we would love to have you stay with us again.

The Sleep Inn & Suites Family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The hotel was as advertised. The rooms were large and clean. It was quite despite the large number of kids staying there. The breakfast was good - not great but what you would expect. I do feel it was a little over priced, but it was the hotel picked by the team so we stayed there. it was our first experience with Sleep Inn. They did have a indoor pool that looked very nice. We did not swim in it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
sleep06, General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for leaving the Sleep Inn & Suites a review on tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Sleep Inn & Suites is a 2013 Choice Gold award winning property. We offer FREE hot breakfast, indoor heated pool, and hot tub. All of our rooms come with a 32 inch Flat Screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron, ironing board, and coffee maker. Other amenities include business center, free high speed wireless internet, indoor corridors, and guest laundry facilities. Our goal for the hotel is to provide exceptional service and we are pleased that we were able to meet this goal during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Richwood
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Everything was fine until the last evening. I decided to do my laundry, and left the dryer for a few minutes, yes this was my mistake but when an important shirt was stolen, they offered little help in retrieving my shirt. I mentioned the theif still had clothes in the washer. You'd think they would have either called or gone room to room to find the owner of those clothes. They did take them and put a note on them but I expected more help. I mentioned it was a $25 shirt and no care at all. I worked at a Disney resort and we actually gave guest money to replace what they lost. What'd this hotel do? Nothing. So if you want your stuff stolen and no action taken stay here. I even worried about my car all night and didn't feel safe anymore.

• Stayed June 2013
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey for Tripadvisor. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.
We did try to locate a person that fit the description you gave the front desk, but unfortunately we were not able to. The clothing items from the washing machine where never claimed, but if somebody tries to claim the items we will inquired about your item.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Again, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I hope that you will consider this an isolated incident.

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The Sleep Inn & Suites proved to be a great choice for attending an event at Baylor. It's technically in the town of Hewitt, but BU is just a straight shot north up the interstate about 7 or 8 miles. I was impressed with the property. It was well-kept, the rooms were nicely furnished and comfortable, and the day frontdesk receptionist was very helpful. There's a gas station/market across the street that's convenient for drinks and snacks.
A couple of mild FYIs: the pillows furnished are the smaller, squarish ones that many hotels seem to be offering recently. While I was perfectly fine with that, others in my party felt they were a wee bit small. Also, note when there are an above average number of guests (such as for BU events), one may want to get to breakfast early, since the breakfast room during our visit had only six tables, creating quite a bottleneck for folks coming down for chow after 0900.
But, on balance, the SI&S hotel was nice and very restful. I would look forward to staying here again when next in town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on tripadvisor. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

Austin, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I booked this hotel on Priceline.com. For the first time in all my many years of using Priceline and Hotwire I was asked to pay an upcharge in order to get a non-smoking room. I understand that when using these booking sites, one might not get the best room in the house, but I find it ridiculous I should have to pay extra to have a non-smoking room. I travel to Waco frequently for business, but I will never stay at the Sleep Inn again.

I generally have a great experience using Priceline and Hotwire and have stayed in 3 and 3 1/2 star hotels at the price I payed for this room, but was treated as any other customer and my requests were met if that was possible. I'm quite sure the hotel was not sold out and that they could have met my request if they wished. Very upsetting.

I decided to take the smoking room as offered, and I smelled like smoke after only spending 1/2 hour in the room. I'm not looking forward to the night in this room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
The Sleep Inn & Suites would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com. We were saddened to hear about the issues you had with your third party booking. Unfortunately, not all third party websites guarantee smoking preference and Priceline on this occasion reserved you a smoking room. It appears that during your stay we did not have any non-smoking standard rooms available. We did have a non smoking king suite available; however there is a difference in the price when moving from a standard room to a suite. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused during your stay. When looking to make reservations in the future if you are able to make your reservations through choicehotels.com or with the hotel directly we will be able to offer you the best available rate and we will also be able to guarantee smoking preference. Again, thank you for leaving us a review on tripadvisor your feedback is very important to us. If you are ever back in the Hewitt area please give us a call directly and will be able to insure you do not encounter the smoking preference issues again.

Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This hotel looks great from the outside and did not disappoint. Very nice and clean, we ended up in a room that is for handicapped individuals. Amazing... this hotel had a door bell that blinks a light to let you know someone is at your door, totally capable tub w/ seat and bars and handheld shower head. wide space for wheelchairs. Very impressive.
Breakfast was good, but not quite as good as we have had at the last 3 choice hotels we have been at on this weeklong road trip.
Would recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for leaving the Sleep Inn & Suites a review on tripadvisor. Our handicap accessible rooms are very large and are already equipped with ADA equipment. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Sleep Inn & Suites is a 2013 Choice Gold award winning property. We offer FREE hot breakfast, indoor heated pool, and hot tub. All of our rooms come with a 32 inch Flat Screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron, ironing board, and coffee maker. Other amenities include business center, free high speed wireless internet, indoor corridors, and guest laundry facilities. Our goal for the hotel is to provide exceptional service and we are pleased that we were able to meet this goal during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Hoover, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

if you are in need of a nice hotel at a good rate- this is the place!!
with more amenities than most most hotels at a rate that wont break the bank. the emplyess are courtesy & pleasant. rooms are clean & spacious. breakfast is fair.

• Stayed May 2013
sleep06, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for leaving the Sleep Inn & Suites a review on tripadvisor. We do offer an affordable product filled with amenities. The Sleep Inn & Suites is a 2013 Choice Gold award winning property. We offer FREE hot breakfast, indoor heated pool, and hot tub. All of our rooms come with a 32 inch Flat Screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, iron, ironing board, and coffee maker. Other amenities include business center, free high speed wireless internet, indoor corridors, and guest laundry facilities. Our goal for the front desk is to provide exceptional service and we are pleased that we were able to meet this goal during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

The Sleep Inn & Suites Family

Been to Sleep Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!