“Everything was wonderful except there were ants in one of...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Hewitt

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Broken Arrow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The only complaint I have is the hot part of the breakfast is pretty tasteless, rooms are very clean staff is helpful and cordial

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Larry G,

Thank you for the positive feedback on your recent stay! We're glad that our facility has met all your needs. We're glad that you had a great experience! Our staff are well-trained to provide you the best hospitality. Thank you for the kind words. At the Ramada Inn & Suites, we are constantly improving our amenities and services. Feedback like yours is very valuable to us. We valued your business and we hope to see you again in the near future. If you need any futhur assistance, you may contact me directly at hieutran@ramadawaco.com.

Kyle, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

7 of us stayed here for a weekend workshop we were doing. We checked in Fri and left Sun AM and Mon AM.
This location was a bargain on Expedia. I guess we found out why the "special" pricing!
We had noise in the next room the first night but endured it. The second night the party time next door was going strong at 3 AM! I knocked on the door and they got a bit less noisy but then moved to the hallway and lobby and the noise got louder again. I called front desk and asked if they had security and the lady said no but they would call the police. I said why don't you call them in the room and tell them to shut up. She said she would do that. I never heard the phone ring next door. The next morning my associates said they had noise all night where they were. We were in rooms all around the hotel so the whole place was a drunken party. There was a P/U truck in the parking lot next morning with two or three 24 packs worth of cans in the lot around it. I called the next morning and asked to be connected to that room next to us. They refused saying they couldn't do that if I didn't know their name. I spoke my mind to the lady who I spoke with. I asked for the manager and she said he wasn't in town. I told her all that happened and she was only slightly concerned. I told her I was a top contributor on Trip Advisor and would be making a scathing report on her facility. She said the night auditor would be reprimanded. I said it was scary to think they had only one lady in the hotel on an interstate thru the night.
So, if you're needing a room in the Waco, Tx area, this isn't the place.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear JBrecher,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay! I aplogize that your experience with us wasn't as satisfactory. My staff had explained the situation to me the next day. Please know that we protect our guest by transfering calls only when the caller know the guest names who is staying in the room. I apologize for the rowdyness of other guest who stayed at the hotel during your stay. We take every measure to make everyone feels relax and have a great night rest. At the Ramada Inn & Suites, we are constantly improving our amenities and services. Feedback like yours is very valuable to us. We valued your business and we hope to see you again in the near future. If you need any futhur assistance, you may contact me directly at hieutran@ramadawaco.com.

Wylie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I always stay here when I'm in the Waco area. The rooms are very nice, the employees are great, and there's plenty of good food for breakfast. I also always use the hot tub and sometimes the pool and have had no problems with either. This hotel is a good value!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear PSM871,

Thank you for the positive feedback on your recent stay! We're glad that our facility has met all your needs. We're glad that you had a great experience with our staff and hot tub! At the Ramada Inn & Suites, we are constantly improving our amenities and services. Feedback like yours is very valuable to us. We valued your business and we hope to see you again in the near future. If you need any futhur assistance, you may contact me directly at hieutran@ramadawaco.com.

254 732 9823

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!