“Wishes Granted” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Henderson
Tampa, Florida
“Wishes Granted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The front desk "genie" granted all three of my wishes: 1) Clean, comfortable place to stay. 2) Exercise facility. 3) Hot breakfast w/scrambled eggs. From the grounds outside to the opulent interior, this location is more than you expect.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chase S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dave thank you so much for a wonderful and entertaining review of the Baymont Inn & Suites in Henderson, Tx. We love to share praise from guest with our staff, and I will certainly pass this along to Genie. We "Wish" you a safe trip to your next destination, and hopefully a return to Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson Tx in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Springtown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Best Hotel this week! Should be #1 in Henderson. Staff was stellar, from the check-in to check out. Same was the staff at the in-house bar/grill.

Very clean, great beds, great pillows. Parking lot well lite and clean. If you pull a trailer, you will have to use the adjoining China restaurant parking (they share it) watch the entrance to the road, I pull a 30' and had to go slow. Room was totally quite and super clean. I had a King and it was loaded with what you'd expect (coffee maker, fridge, microwave)

Internet very fast and strong. Entrance and all areas clean, well appointed and relaxing. I have certainly paid more and received less.

Breakfast was as described, Eggs,Bisquets, sausage, fruit, cereals, breads and pastries. really good coffee too! Very clean dining area (same with the conference room)

3 floors and elevator makes it quick. I didn't get to see the pool.

If you stay here, there is a Cotton Patch next door, The (cant remember the name) Chinese restaurant also, BUT the gem is the in-house bar/grill.(Sun-downer bar), I ordered the recommended steak and it was the 2nd, maybe the most tender steak I have had in 50+ years , came with a loaded baked potato, side salad and coke for $13!!! The girls there where great and they even had on music from "my day" LOL

If you have business as I did, or just passing through, this is the place to stay, even if you have to spend $20 extra out of your budget. Best experience in Motels for me all week and I will be back when in the area.

The staff (Debbie on night shift) are the real icing on the cake, great friendly hospitality, hard to find these days.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chase S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for the kind words on your recent stay at Baymont Inn & Suites. I will make sure all our staff know that they are doing a good job and it shows with reviews such as this. If you are not currently a Wyndham Rewards member be sure to sign up for this great program on your next visit. With this program you earn points at any Wyndham Hotel Group property. With those points you can get free night stays. Again, thank you for such kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Henderson, Tx.
Tomball, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The front desk clerk help of this hotel was very accommodating! She made sure that me and my kids had everything that we needed during our one night stay in Henderson, TX. She even made sure we had fresh breakfast during breakfast time (cold milk for our cereal). The hotel was very clean and very well kept as well.

Room Tip: Take the entrance of pizza hut to enter into the parking lot of the hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to leave a review on your recent stay with us at Baymont Inn & Suites in Henderson, Tx. We try to make all of our guests feel at home and welcome. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the free hot breakfast. The entrance to the hotel is a bit difficult to find, we share a drive with McNews Produce and China Palace. Pizza hut sits right in front of the hotel but the drive will not bring you to the hotel. Again thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My family and I stayed a night at this hotel. It was our first night ever staying here and I can honestly say that the service was great especially the breakfast. Everything was hot and fresh, like other hotels that serve breakfast in the am, the front desk made sure that there was enough breakfast until it was over. The rooms were clean, fresh and comfy. This was the best stay ever. I will stay again and again as long as I am heading that way. Oh and by the way, if you are heading to Henderson, TX stop at this hotel and ask for Rosa. She was working the front desk during our stay. She was very friendly and ensured that all of our needs were met, she even gave us the directions to Tyler, TX. Thanks Rosa!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review on your stay at Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson, Tx. I am glad you decided to stay with us and had a very pleasant stay. I will make sure I let Rosa know of your kind words. We take pride in offering all our guests that 'Hometown Hospitality' they come to expect from Baymont Inn & Suites. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Henderson? Share your experiences!