“Good quality of food at a good price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Haltom City
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Hurst, Texas
“Good quality of food at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Extensive menu, so lots to try out. You get a good quantity of food at a decent price. I like the chicken lemon grass and shrimp pho. Their spring rolls are the best. Closed on Wednesdays & if you go to lunch either get there at 11:30 or wait to 1:00.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good Food,Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I come here often.You get plentiful amount of food and for a good price.
If you go during lunch time expect a wait because it gets busy.
Byob during dinner time....

Arlington, TX
“Hit or Miss on Quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Wife and I used to go here regularly for several years. Unfortunately, the last few times it has been pretty mediocre. We always get #24s, but they've started overcooking the pork. Makes me wonder if they had an issue of some sort. Either way, it hasn't been as good as it used to be for a while now.

As another reviewer mentioned, service is a bit slow, too. English is nobody's first language working there either—I assume it's Vietnamese—so that can be a barrier when it comes to Q and A...well, unless you speak Vietnamese. At any rate, just keep your expectations in check. Maybe get something other than pork, too.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

The food is excellent, the service is fair to slow and has been for many years. We put up with the service because the food is so good.

Visited July 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“My First Visit - and I'll be coming back often”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

FIRST TIMER - I'm sold! I went to My Lan last week for lunch and it was FANTASTIC. We went early and glad because by the end of our lunch there were LOTS of people waiting to be seated BECAUSE THE HOUSE WAS PACKED!! :) I ordered one of their delicious iced coffee drinks and have thought about it every day since.........My lunch dish was "chow fun" which was a combo meat dish with assorted vegetables, and pan-fried noodles on the bottom. It was a LARGE dish and should have been enough for two meals, and I ATE ALMOST THE WHOLE THING!! It was soooo good.
I don't know much about Vietnamese Cuisine, but can't wait to go back to learn more!
I would recommend this to any of my friends.

• Visited December 2011