“Decent Place for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Gun Barrel City Inn

You added Days Inn Gun Barrel City Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn Gun Barrel City Inn
2111 West Main Street, Gun Barrel City, TX 75156 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Gun Barrel City InnDa)   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gun Barrel City
illinois
“Decent Place for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2008

We were in the area for a reunion and the host family recommended this place. It was very comfortable and the shower was great! The price was inexpensive and while we weren't in the room that much we can recommend it to others. My only real complaint is that there is only one entrance in & out and it was a little confusing that there are three entrances and only one went to the motel. On a funny side note, we left at 4 am to head back home and the night shift girl was asleep inside on the couch and the doors were locked so we banged on the door to let someone know we were leaving.

• Liked — convienence to planned activity
  • Disliked — entry
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
big spring tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2006

I was told the price of thr rooms would be $67.50 per room on 9-7-06 when I called the motel to find out. On 9-8-06 when I called the motel to rev. the rooms I was told the price per room was $70.00. We arrived 9-9-06 about two- thirty that afternoon. Around four that afternoon my three youngest grand children wanted to go swimming. The pool was locked. I called the office ane was told that the owner was taking a nap and we would have to wait for him to wake up before the pool would be unlocked. I was not happy about that so I walked to the office and asked again about the pool and was told the same thing. I told the clerk fine ,I will return to my room and call the home office. When told that she woke the owner and he gave her the key to give to us to unlock the pool. I will say the rooms were clean and nice. The a.c. could have been cooler. For the price it could be much better. patty howell

• Liked — THE ROOMS WERE REALLY CLEAN
  • Disliked — THE POOL WAS LOCKED AT 4 IN THE AFTERNOON AND THE A.C. WAS NOT REAL COOL
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Travelers are raving about these Gun Barrel City hotels

Been to Days Inn Gun Barrel City Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Gun Barrel City Inn

Address: 2111 West Main Street, Gun Barrel City, TX 75156 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Gun Barrel City InnDa)
Location: United States > Texas > Gun Barrel City
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gun Barrel City
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Gun Barrel City Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Gun Barrel City
Gun Barrel City Best Western

If you own or manage Days Inn Gun Barrel City Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.