“Bad Manger & BAD FOOD” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Greenville, Texas
“Bad Manger & BAD FOOD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Applebee's in Greenville Texas is the worst ran restaurant we have been in. We ordered a BOURBON BLACK & BLEU BURGER tonight it took 3 times to get it right after waiting over a hour to get our food order done correctly I asked to speak to the manger. His name was Keith he came over to our table and proceeded to say we are comping the burger, at this point I was already upset after having to send my food back 3 times. So like any other person i told him what i thought could have been done different LIKE REPLATING FOOD AND NOT SENDING THE SAME PLATE OUT 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. He said it was but it was not, I know that because we had eaten some of the veggies on the plate and the same one's where missing every time that brought back the plate. Which did not seem to bother him. I reminded him doing that was not up to health code and beyond that it is disgusting. He was bobbing his head up and down agreeing to whatever I said, but you could tell he was not listening to anything I had to say. He was standing there just to appease me. I do have one good thing to say about the night the waiter Michael went above and beyond. I do not understand how a restaurant can be ran like this!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, Texas, United States
“Dusty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I usually love Applebee's. However, this particular restaurant had a ceiling that was laden with dust that flowed from their vents. The walls were marked and needed updating. The entire experience was a huge negative. Until someone takes hold and cleans this place, I don't think I will revisit. When speaking to people in the area about it...they, too, had many complaints. Sorry, Applebee's, can't give you a good recommendation.

Visited June 2012
Greenville, TX
“Slow service and blah food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Service is always slow and the waiters "forget" to come back with refills and asked for items. Our last visit one plate was sizzling hot and the other had luke warm fries.

Visited July 2012
Greenville, Texas
“Service sucks but food can be counted on”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Its a chain and good is consistent. Over the years I've found the service consistently below par. Managent will fix problems which is a plus

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado
“Typical Applebees, Very average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I went to Applebee's because it was walking distance from my hotel. I noticed the parking lot was packed, so that is a good sign. Inside it looked more like a night club gathering than a restaurant. I ordered the bourbon steak and broccoli. The steak wasn't bad but very salty. I had good service from the bartender. Typical Applebee's and very average. Recommended.

Visited April 2012