“Wonderful Accommodations and Great Service.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
Memphis, Tennessee
“Wonderful Accommodations and Great Service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This was my first trip into the area, and the staff was more than helpful in assisting me during my stay. I encountered many issues staying at other hotels on previous trips, so I was more than weary about staying at the Comfort Suites. Thankfully, my worries were quickly dismissed when greeted by the wonderful staff at this hotel, they were extremely courteous and very helpful in answering my questions about the area. I had forgotten about my bad experiences in the past entirely! My room was very clean and quite comfortable. The rooms were also very large and accommodating, I had no problems fitting my luggage in the room neatly and out of the way. I was also surprised that they offered a free pass to a full gym off of the property, and I most definitely plan on looking into this gym on my next visit!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kristen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
On behalf of our staff, I want to say thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so happy that our team was able to alleviate your concerns about lodging in Greenville, Texas. At the Comfort Suites, we pride ourselves in our helpful staff, our modern and clean accommodations, and the amenities we offer to make our guests feel more at home. We do look forward to your next trip to Greenville and we will be ready to assist you with arrangements for the off-site fitness facility, which we are affiliated, as well as with any other needs you may have. Thanks again!

Comfort Suites, Greenville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This hotel was so accommodating. ..we were driving home to Tennessee at around 5 am and were exhausted. The hostess greeted us and gave us a room for less than normal price since we were only staying a few hours. The room was so clean and huge! The finishings at this hotel are beautiful. ..The 12 PM check out was perfect for us!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel! Our team is always striving to make each of our guests feel at ease and provide them with the best possible service as well as ensuring our location offers outstanding accommodations at a great value. Regardless of how long your stay, it was a pleasure to have you and we look forward to your next visit to Greenville.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I traveled all the way from Florida to Texas for a business trip. I had so many inconveniences at the airport before even reaching the state of Texas. When I landed and took care of my business, I checked in at the Comfort Suites in Greenville, TX. I was a bit pessimistic about what the stay would be like because of the previous experiences of customer service at the airport. When I walked into the Hotel, I was greeted in a well-mannered way by the front desk clerk. As I was checking into the hotel, I told them about my bad experience I had at the airport and they gave me a free room upgrade. They showed me to my room and the room was very homely. I felt very comfortable and actually got my business work done. In the morning, I got the newspaper delivered to me. The hotel service I received definitely made me forget about the bad experiences I had before reaching Texas. I went back to Florida with a big smile on my face!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kristen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! We are so pleased that our staff was able to brighten your travels after your difficulties with the airlines. Our team works hard to bring this feeling of ease and comfort to each of our guests. We look forward to your next visit to Greenville and hope that your air travel goes much smoother next time. Thanks again and best wishes!
missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is my second time to stay here, they are always super nice and if you have a problem they try to fix it fast, breakfast is always good
I have family in Greenville and this will be the place I wil alwyas stay in, you can't go wrong with this hotel.
The rooms are so comfortable and big and they are very clean rooms and the very quite.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling to or around Greenville Texas, I can't say enough good things about this place.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed multiple stays with us and recommend us so highly. Our dedicated staff strives to exceed expectations by ensuring our guests have the best possible experience during their stay. Thank you again and we are very much looking forward to your next visit to Greenville.

Texarkana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

The room we got was bigger than normal comfort suites hotel. Very nice and hotel is new. We stayed for baseball tournament so the hotel was booked. When I went to breakfast they were out of everything hot ie. eggs, bacon, biscuits and several other options. I think I got a hard boil egg. The worker said she can't make more of anything because it would take to long to cook. I know it wasn't her fault because they were booked up but I would think they should have been better prepared. Other than that the stay was superb slept great and room was quite. I will stay here again about probably just pick something up for breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is important to us and we will use this information to make the necessary changes to our continental breakfast while accommodating sports groups. We wish your team the best of luck and look forward to your next visit to Greenville.

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Recently traveled to Greenville, TX for business and was pleasantly surprised by how upgraded, clean, comfortable, etc. the room was. Appears to have been recently updated. Quiet area. Staff friendly. Complimentary Breakfast was what you'd expect, so no complaints. If you're in the area, would recommend. I'd stay in these rooms in larger cities!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team is proud to offer our guests newer and modern accommodations with excellent customer service for a great value. Thank you again for your kind review and we hope to see you again soon!

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Spent a night here while travelling and found it to be an exceptional value! Very new, exceptionally clean, friendly staff at the front desk (although a bit dim) -- excellent in every way. The complimentary breakfast left a little to be desired -- but it was free, so no real issue. Superb value in a hotel if you need a quick stopover.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking a moment to review our hotel, your feedback is very important. We have been working to make improvements to our continental breakfast to ensure our guests have the best possible experience during their stay with our hotel. We look forward to your next trip to Greenville and the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Comfort Suites, Greenville

Been to Comfort Suites Greenville? Share your experiences!