“pleasant surprise” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
cortlandt manor, ny
“pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2007

I was travelling and just needed a place for my son and I to sleep. I was a bit hesitant to stay but the price and location were right. The room was clean and had all the necessary gadgets-microwave hair dryer etc. The bed was very comfortable and I got a great nights sleep, The free breakfast was fresh and the waffles came out perfect.
Overall a good place to stay while travelling.

• Liked — price and breakfast
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2004

To make a long story short my 10 yr old son and I were traveling to Arlington Texas, We had car trouble. We had to spend two nights in Greenville TX. While our car was being repaired. I spent the first night at the Economy Inn the service was wonderful, but the rooms were not very comfortable. The following night we chose to stay at Super 8 due to a much more pleasant atmosphere. I explained our situation to the desk clerk, I was low on cash, and traveling by foot due to car trouble. Fortunately we had enough to stay the night. My son and I went to the ice machine for a bucket of ice to take to the room. At the ice machine he was exposed to green -- toy. He was very curious. As we were returning to our room, I let the cleaning lady know this needed to be removed immediatly! The next morning this was still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received a call from the garage, he was unable to get all the parts needed to repair the car. It would be monday before he was able to fix it. I did not have enough cash to stay another night, so I called family members for help. My brother was on his way to pick us up, it would take him 4 1/2 hours to get to the hotel, however check out is at 11 am and he would not get there until 2pm. I once again explained my situation , offered the last $20.00 in cash I had to wait in the room for the extra hrs. I was asked to leave the room. It was rainy and cold, we were not dressed to be out in this kind of weather. I will NEVER stay in a Super 8 Motel, nor will I recommend one to anyone at all!!!!!

Been to Super 8 Motel Greenville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Greenville

Address: 5010 Highway 69 South, Greenville, TX 75402
Location: United States > Texas > Greenville
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Greenville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Super 8 Motel Greenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Greenville
Super Eight Greenville
Greenville Super Eight
Greenville Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Greenville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.