1. Rooms are large and spaciousl.
2. Rooms are quiet, especially for a place that caters to kids.
3. You're essentially at a themepark, so nothing is cheap.
4. Waterpark isn't as big as I expected, but wasn't crowded due to us going on a Monday and Tuesday.
5. Wouldn't want to stay there when it is busy as I could see long waits easily appearing.
6. Kids had a blast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Grapevine
- Great Wolf Resort
- Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine