“Best Thai food in the mid cities!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 200 restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Thai
“Best Thai food in the mid cities!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Our family eats here 2-3 times a week, never had a disappointing meal or service! Love this place!!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Colleyville
“Wish it was in my neighborhood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We absolutely love this place the only problem is I wish it was in Colleyville!!! I eat here once a week- love it:). Everything I've eaten has been fresh and made to order.

“Twice a week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I eat here twice a week for lunch! It's fantastic Thai food. The food and everyone who works here is amazing! The owner does the cooking and knows her stuff. Most of their customers are regulars and they truly treat you like family. I get the same thing every time. Pad Kee Mow with tofu with a 3 or 4 on the spice scale with the Thai salad. Lots of the regulars get the curry and I've never heard anyone complain! If you like Thai food then this is a must stop.

Grapevine, Texas
“Rarely Disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

My family enjoys the warm hospitality of the owners and how the chef accommodates our wish for extra noodles with Pad Thai, Pad See Ewe (sp?) etc. We especially enjoy the coconut shrimp soup. When we crave Asian food, this is the place that we head for.
PS the restaurant is called THAI RIVERSIDE now...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere