“good pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Grapevine, Texas
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

They have good food. The pizza combinations are interesting- my son and I shared a caesar salad pizza. It is very noisy and a little on the pricey side.

Visited December 2013

76% Recommend
Texas
“New Year's Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I was reluctant to go to an Italian restaurant on New Year's Eve. This was a special family night and I didn't think we should try a new restaurant on this special occasion. So it was with trepidation that I went along, since my daughters had made the reservation. We had to wait about 20 minutes for our table and I just knew that was a bad sign. I was all set to have a terrible evening especially when our table was in front of the ice cream bar and people were coming and going. WELL, I was proven wrong--again.
The waiter was a pleasant young man probably 18 and very nice and helpful. The drinks were tasty, the prices reasonable and the Food--SUPERB! I love lasagna and usually order it when in an Italian place. This one was delicious and a large serving. The Caprese salad was equally good and a large portion. Others in the party had Salmon, zita and chicken piccata. All equally tasty. The crowd soon died down and we enjoyed an interactive family dinner with pictures and laughter and ended up staying longer than we planned.
Would I go back? In a heartbeat. In fact, I'm looking forward to it.

• Visited December 2013
Plano, Texas
“Christmas with Family in Grapevine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

So, My Family and I went to Dinner on Friday Night at This Lovely Italian Place. I have heard that Grapevine is The "Christmas Capitol of Texas" but, I didn't believe it until I saw for Myself. This Place had a Nice View of all Lights and People of Grapevine, although we didn't get to sit facing toward The Outside but that is Okay. We were served by a Very Nice Lady (I don't remember her name) but, She remembered My Name and I was impressed. Anyway, The Food was really good and Of Course, The Company was even better. It was a Great Dinner filled with Great Food and Lots of Laughs.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas TX
“Best spinach alfredo pizza ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I still reminisce about how good their spinach alfredo pizza is. Grapevine is about a 30 minute drive for us, but sometimes I just crave this pizza so much that I'm willing to make the long drive. They also have a connected gelato store next door and will bring the gelato to your table for dessert.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mt Holly, NJ
“Pure Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Quaint Italian restaurant on Grapevine's Main Street in a hidden gem. Attached to a sweet shop, the restaurant has tables in both areas. The service is terrific and friendly and the food is great. There's not a lot of ambiance, but the food and service overshadow any negatives. In Grapevie, don't pass this little restaurant by.
Reservations are recommended