“Excellent customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
“Excellent customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have stayed here twice on business and have found the customer service to be stellar! Every single employee is extremely friendly, and they go above and beyond expectations. Yesterday morning, I went to the yummy breakfast buffet and asked for some fresh fruit. The amazingly kind gentleman manning the omelette station pointed me in the direction of the fruit bowl and asked if I would like some fresh cut strawberries in addition to what was offered (yes, please)! He then came back around to our table to ensure everything was satisfactory. I wish I had gotten his name, as he is the main reason for this review and deserves some recognition for being awesome! The young man that delivered my room service the night before, right after the restaurant closed for the evening, was also amazing and didn't make me feel like I was putting him out for my last minute order. In terms of the rooms, they are large, clean and comfortable. I've never had an issue with cleanliness or noise, and always sleep soundly through the night. It's in walking distance of several restaurants, and there's even a LEGOLAND Discovery Center across the street if you have kids. Great for conferences! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Omlette man here, Thank you sooooo much for the kind words regarding your stay and experience, We pride ourselves on going just a little further than one might expect, Ill pass along your comments to javier as he is one of our stars that make things happen always with a smile.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and had a great experience. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms are large and standard for a residence inn. It was quiet during the day and at night. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. Hotel shuttle takes you where you want to go if you don't have a car. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, Look us up in the future whenever your travels bring you back to our area.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

From the moment you walk in the door, the staff greets you with a smile and treats you like a valued guest. I got through check-in quickly, and was given a tip as to where to park and which entrance to use that was the most convenient to my room.

When I got to my room, it was clean, quiet, spacious and comfortable. I slept great, and had a tasty breakfast the next morning.

I can't say enough nice things about this property. If you need a hotel in the area, THIS is the place to choose!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us sounds like the staff is doing their absolute best to be inviting and pleasant , they are a great team, Thanks again
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I'm writing this as a guest of this hotel right now. This is probably one of the best properties I've stayed in during our many trips to Grapevine, TX.

From the moment we checked in, everyone we encountered were professional and friendly. We enjoyed our conversation with Terry, the sales manager as well as Karen who we found out was Marriott Employee of the Year. I can see why with her personality and helpfulness. She keeps the breakfast top notch with adding her special touches such as blueberries for waffles. Last night they had a light supper which included two types of soups, pasta, salad with all the trimmings and even included beer and wine. Karen also had delicious pastries and cheese cake ice cream cones for dessert. Along with her Easter decorations she went above and beyond.
Our room is spacious and has all the comforts of home. King size bed, with pleasant tones of gold and blues for decor. Kitchen area is fully stocked and immaculately clean.
Whenever I'm in Grapevine, this will be my home. Great job done by a wonderful staff!

Stayed April 2014
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
I like it, Thank you sooo very much for the kind words in regards to your stay with us , Our staff really are a bunch of gems, Sounds like they are just doing what they always do make you feel at home away from home!
Belton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed for two nights on a couples trip. We previously lived in the DFW area so chose this hotel knowing location, etc. Husband on crutches with a broken foot so wanted to be somewhere not too large. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Room was nice, very clean and comfortable. We were two rooms away from the elevators and didn't have any trouble with the noise. Yes, when you are right on top of them in pretty much any hotel, they are noisy so we always request a room away from the elevators. We asked for close this time because of my husband but not right next to and we were just fine.
The only drawback was the breakfast. It's a standard hotel fare breakfast and the food was fine but both mornings the dining room was very crowded and they had one person working which wasn't enough. They had trouble trying to keep up with keeping everything restocked, cleaned, etc. Just need to get some extra help in there on busy mornings otherwise we would stay here again with no hesitation.

Room Tip: request a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words, we actually do have two attendants on everyday ill have to find out where the other one was hiding, Thanks again!
Sewell, New Jersey, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Checked into hotel very late and they placed me in a room right behind the elevator. Noise was horrific all night long. When I asked to change rooms the next morning, they allowed me too but the front desk person in no way recognized that the noise was ridiculous coming from the elevator. When in fact, the front desk joked about the noise to one of my colleagues who checked in earlier that night. Totally disrespect in my opinion especially to a platinum elite customer.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
We do apoligize for the noise you encountered and are looking into what you described so as to find a solution and again for the words you encountered from our front desk staff, We would like to award you with 1000 marriott rewards points, Thank you very much for the feedback.
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

An extraordinary staff, from the driver, jessica to the Director of sales and marketing Lori Bollman, We stayed one week and they treat us wonderful. I wish we would stayed longer. Nice rooms, with kitchen, outstanding breakfast, very well located. Highly recommended. To all of you thank you for making our statying so pleasent.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ClementeEspinosa, Manager at Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
WOW, Thats what I like to hear from our so very valued guest, Thank you for the kudos, I will certainly passed them along to the associates, Please get wit hus when you come to our area in the future.

Been to Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine? Share your experiences!