“Best food ever!” 5 of 5 stars

1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Zeppole Coastal Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 215 Restaurants in Grapevine
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Stratford, Ontario
“Best food ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a wonderful dinner here and returned the next night for the exact same meal! The service was friendly and exquisite!

Visited February 2013

Pennsylvania
“Simply a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

A group of friends and I went and the atmosphere was second only to the meal. Our service was great, 5 stars! Wait staff was friendly, engaging and always there just when you needed them. Even overheard what I was going to order and was ready to tell me about it.

Visited March 2013
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I can recommend the Gnocchi, and Bruschetta. The Rigattoni for those with low-salt diets is an excellent option.

Visited March 2013
Hartsville, South Carolina
“My wife loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Just a quick review:

Went here for a late dinner after a conference session (around 9:30 pm). Made a last minute reservation and we were good to go.

The mixed green salad was excellent in taste. The balsamic vinegarette was well-balanced (not too sharp) and would've ordered a second one to split between my wife and I if not for the price.

My wife ordered the "little ears" orchiette pasta with tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella chunks. She still talks about this dish a month later!

I had the spaghetti and meatballs and it was great as well.

Service was a little spotty, but probably due to the late time. My drink glass went dry during most of the meal.

Prices were a little high. To be expected when in a "captive environment" (all inclusive resort).

We tried several of the restaurants in the Gaylord resort and this was by far the best. If we find ourselves at the resort again, we'll be sure to eat there for another visit.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Enjoyed the food and service. Had to make reservations not able to walk up without a 2 hour wait. I got the lamb chops - very tasty and my husband got the pasta chicken vodka sauce. It was very good.

Visited February 2013