“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2006

My husband and I stayed at this hotel with our two small children for 2 nights. The room was very nice and clean. The bathroom had an enormous tub/shower with wonderful water pressure! The free breakfast had a good selection and was constantly being replenished. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. The shuttle driver even gave us two little goodie bags for our children! The hotel shuttle to/from the airport was great. We had to catch a very early flight home and there was no problem getting to the airport on the shuttle. We will definitely stay at this hotel next time we are in the area.

Helpful Hints:

I used the hotel website to book the room and got a much better rate using the "Internet User's Rate" option.

The hotel is close (1/2 mile) to the mall and Bass Pro Shop but I don't recommend walking to them because they are across the interstate.

• Liked — It was very clean and had a great tub/shower!
  • Disliked — I can't think of anything.
  • Tips/Secrets — Book the room on the hotel website under "Internet User's Rate".
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Southwest MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2005

I was recently (Sep. 26-30, 2005) in the Grapevine, TX area for a convention. I wasn't able to get a room at the resort where my convention was held, so I was booted to the overflow hotel (which turned out to be the Comfort Suites). In retrospect, I'm glad that happened. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Each day, the management contacted us to make sure that all of our needs were met and that we were satisfied. The room was immaculately clean. The beds were very comfortable. The large bathtub was a dream for someone who had driven for several hours. The free shuttle was of great convenience. The Wednesday of my stay, they offered complimentary martinis and snacks in the lobby (which, by the way, is beautifully decorated in a zen-reminiscent motif that combines well with a few abstract pieces). I had a microwave and refrigerator in my room, which was very convenient for me. (Today I will be leaving for another meeting in a different city and staying at a more expensive hotel that requires you to pay for a fridge in the room and a microwave isn't even an option.) The breakfast at the Comfort Suites was more substantial than I've received at many other hotels...the fresh, hot waffles were a treat! I would definitely return to this hotel and I feel confident when recommending it to others.

• Stayed September 2005, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2005

What an incredible experience. I had the opportunity to stay at the Comfort Suites while visiting Grapevine for a Convention at The Gaylord Texan. This hotel is absolutely beautiful! The staff was well trained and very professional, Breakfast was great, and the free shuttle service was an added and unexpected delight. The beds were so comfortable, I had a hard time getting out of bed in time for breakfast. This hotel knows what service is all about!!!!

Thanks and praise to the entire staff!!!

• Stayed July 2005, traveled on business
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2005

Wow! The is the coolest hotel I have ever stayed at. I ended up at the hotel on a Monday night after my flight got cancelled. I was expecting a typical hotel but was I in for a surprise. The hotel in so cool, like a small NYC boutique hotel or a small W hotel. The hotel could have been on the cover of Arcitectural digest. The service was also great. I had a great surprise and I will stay there the next time I am in Dallas.

• Stayed February 2005, traveled on business
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2005

Went to this newly built excellent hotel on our two week trip to dallas. Had booked the Gaylord Hotel but after seeing reviews in Tripadvisor re: extras for parking we decided to cancel. We were so glad we stayed at these Comfort Suites. Staff were extremely helpful, transport to airport could not have been simplier. Rooms and public areas were excellent. The free breakfast was plentiful with tea, coffee and fruit available all day. We feel we received excellent value for money and would be happy to stay in a hotel like this anywhere in the world. The furniture, decor and comfort was excellent.

• Stayed January 2005

Been to Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine? Share your experiences!