“Great Location,Huge Tub” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Tyler, Texas
“Great Location,Huge Tub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights. Never heard anyone walking on us we were on 2nd floor. Beds in double room are not Queen size. But comfortable. Love seat makes down into a twin bed. roomy. Huge, deep, square tub. The swimming pool is out back not safe anyone can enter, small with hot tub. Worse swim area design. Chairs are not comfortable, fells like you are going to fall backwards. Prop up on fence like other before, it was broken. Average breakfast. Great location!!

Room Tip: View is better from top floor facing north
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for 3 days while taking our grandson on a tour of Dallas vacation spots. It was great. The room was very clean and comfortable with an oversize tub that our grandson loved. Breakfast was good and served fresh and hot by a lady constantly refilling and refreshing the food.
The hotel was very convenient to the Discovery Center and we were given good WRITTEN directions to find our way into town and the Museum. The front desk staff was very polite and friendly. We will definitely stay there again.

Cecelia B.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Shallowater
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I wanted to like this hotel in Grapevine. Rooms smelled stale. Carpets were stained and beds uncomfortable. Also black junk frequently came out of water faucet! Kids running in the hall until 2am! For a 4 night stay, our room was cleaned ONE time! I literally had to go to the front desk and ask to even got some towels! The only thing edible at breakfast was a blueberry muffin. Honestly this was one of the worst hotels I've stayed in! Only positives- friendly staff and nice pool.

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
    • 3 of 5 stars
La Vernia, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is definitely a place that I will go to again! It was clean and smelled fresh. The staff were fantastic and went out of their way to please you. The room was spacious and inviting. I love that there was a ceiling fan in the bedroom. The tub was HUGE, but slippery. Overall, I loved the place and look forward to returning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

The bed and pillows were very comfortable, I didnt want to get out of bed the next morning. I liked the contemporary decor. Great customer service. I plan on staying here the next time we fly out of DFW. Great price with military discount

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Love it. Everything was nice , clean, attended good. Pool was closed, but it is nothing important to us. I will come back and recommend to stay here.

&% $£$! ¥! ¥! ¥#¥¥6×88%!! ¥!¥! ¥! $£! 6$57$¥5$¥! ¥%! ₩_! 6!£5! £5!! 6¥! ¥6! ¥#¥

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Irving
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have to go to Dallas every year for training with my job. My company typically uses Comfort Suites for our two week stay. I love the staff and the rooms and facilities are great. In the two weeks there, I got to know the staff and drivers. Delia, the desk manager, went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied. The drivers were very knowledgeable and happy to recommend places to eat/shop. I'm glad my company decided to use this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business