“Very pleased.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Very pleased.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three nights (2/20-2/23) and was impressed from A-Z. The friendly shuttle driver picked me up from the airport the morning after an unplanned night stuck in Atlanta without my luggage. Desperate for a shower and a nap, Celia at the front desk accommodated my early check-in quickly. The lobby is modern and attractive, and the room was immaculate. The gal who manages the complimentary breakfast ensured that everything was always tidy, clean, and fresh. I even saw her turning the labels of the yogurt containers in the fridge to face the front for easy ID. It's that sort of attention to detail that makes you appreciate a well-managed property.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 17 days during some training. I was very very happy with the hotel. I would stay there again. The hotel was clean, new and the staff was very responsive. The shuttle takes you anywhere within a 3 mile radius which meant no need for a rental car. The breakfast was very good. The only downside was the lack of a restaurant on the premises. However, the shuttle will get you to numerous options. Consider the Hard 8 bbq within shuttle range. Had a severe ice storm during the visit but the hotel did its best to handle disruption.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

The staff is very friendly and professional all the way from the cleaning crew to management. I have stayed at this hotel previously and will continue to visit this hotel whenever I'm in town. The rooms are always clean and comfortable and the staff here here is amazing.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Medellin, Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

There is a free shuttle that will take you downtown Grapevine or the Gaylord Resort/Convention Center. What was impressive is when we called for the shuttle to pick us up after dinner at Gaylord, it was going to take 45 minutes so staff offered to reimburse us for a taxi back to the hotel.

The only minor issue was the free breakfast was lacking on hot items, but was still decent with a variety of options. I didn't leave hungry.

I did not see any security or safety issues.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Missouri City, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Excellent hotel!!! Great rooms, roomy and equiped with microwave and refrigerator. Extremly clean. The breakfast was awesome and the staff was very nice and courteous. Loved it! Definitely going back again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor but I imagine all the rooms are really nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My family and I stayed there on Nov 29-30. We had four rooms and we all were very impressed! The beds were very comfortable, clean, the breakfast was fresh, there is coffee available 24 hours a day and the staff was very nice. No need to spend money on over-priced hotels when there is everything you need and more there at Comfort Suites. Definitely going back!!

Stayed November 2013
Michael W, General Manager at Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Angelicaguz,

Thank you for staying with us and posting about your experience. My staff and I hope your family will visit us here in Grapevine again. We will have a clean comfortable room and coffee waiting for you.

Michael
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Came to Dallas to attend a family wedding with husband and two toddlers . Found a great deal on Groupon. As soon as we checked in, they could not find the reservation . We gave the copy of the groupon and problem was fixed promptly . The second day we visited Legoland. Upon returning around 3pm, our room was not cleaned at all. We contacted the front desk and told they were busy with lots of check in and must have overlooked our room. Third day of wedding upon returning around 3pm room wasn't cleaned either . After 2 days and 4 bags of trash , we were furious . Someone came after 30 minutes to take trash out and clean bathroom . Kids were already in bed trying to take a nap. We decided at this point to leave early and forgo the extra night we paid for already . No apology at check out. Will definitely not stay here again.

Stayed November 2013
Michael W, General Manager at Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Jayarx,

First of all I would like to apologize for the inconveniences during your stay. What you described is not the norm for my hotel, and falls well below my expectations for the staff. I would like to find out more information, so I can take steps to prevent this experience from being duplicated. Feel free to contact me to discuss this further. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you that this experience was an anomaly and not normal.

Michael

Been to Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine? Share your experiences!