When I tell you this hotel is bad you should believe me. I am a huge Marriott fan. I am a lifetime Platinum Premium Elite frequent traveler that also owns multiple weeks of time share with Marriott. I spent seven of the last ten days at Marriott and will spend seven of the next fourteen as well. This property should not have the Marriott name.
My experience started at the airport when I called for the shuttle. I was told 10-15 minutes .I called again after 30 minutes and was told he was making other pickups at the airport and I would be picked up in 1-2 minutes.15 Minutes later he arrives but he has not gone to the other terminals as I was told. Therefor ,we need to ride around the airport before heading back to the hotel. Note the ride to the hotel was less than 5 minutes. Where had he been for the past hour? I total It took over an hour to get back to the hotel from my initial call. It gets much much worse.
When checking in they promote that the shuttle will take guests to a few nearby local restaurants that are on a pre-printed list. After settling in to my room I call down for the shuttle. I am told it is on the way back from the airport and will be 10 -15 minutes . Again it takes over a half an hour to arrive
Before i leave the toilet clogs. I am told they will clear while I am at dinner.
After dinner i call for the shuttle. again 10 -15 minutes . This time it takes almost almost an hour. If she just said they were busy it would be an hour i would have ordered another beer and watched the game. But after ten minutes I went out to the curb. Realize we are three minutes from the hotel. I could have walked in an hour.
I return to the hotel to find the toilet still clogged. I am informed by the woman at the front desk that she is the only employee on duty and she cant leave the front desk. She will send the shuttle driver in 10 - 15 minutes. I did not wait the next hour. I needed to get to bed. I cleared the toilet with a coat hanger.
Stay away from this poorly run property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among Grapevine hotels at DFW Airport, Fairfield Inn & Suites offers the best in value, comfort and location. Our prime locale sits 3 miles north of DFW International Airport, and we offer free 24/7 shuttle service to and from DFW. We're located minutes from attractions such as Grapevine Mills Mall, Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, Bass Pro Shop and Great Wolf Lodge. A favorite among hotels in Grapevine, TX for business and leisure, Fairfield Inn & Suites makes it easy to stay in comfort: free breakfast with Jimmy Dean sandwiches, free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool/Jacuzzi, newly equipped fitness center and warm, knowledgeable staff. Our well-appointed DFW Airport lodging supplies you with large work areas, microwaves and mini-fridges in each room, luxury bedding and select rooms with separate sitting areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Dallas Dfw Airport North / Grapevine
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Dfw Airport North / Grapevine Hotel Grapevine
- Fairfield Inn Grapevine
- Fairfield Grapevine
- Grapevine Fairfield Inn