“Pretty Good Hotel for the Price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine to your Saves list
and 1 more site!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine
2050 Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #17 of 18 hotels in Grapevine
Dickinson, Texas, USA
“Pretty Good Hotel for the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We paid $90 for two queen beds and for the price, it's suited us just fine. The staff was very accommodating and switched us to a new room after our initial room didn't have a working A/C unit, the TV would not work properly and the bathroom door wouldn't lock. The new room had no problems at all.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Frank A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for your review, we sincerely apprecaite you taking the time to share your experience. While it sounds like you had a rough start to your stay, I'm thrilled to see that my team was able to solve the problem quickly to ensure we met your standards. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Not sure why all the positive reviews for this Fairfield, unless we just got the last room to be updated. I stay at various Marriotts more than 90 days out of the year, and this was the worst of the year so far. Lamp cord was short circuiting, carpet was worn and dirty, tub was a throwback to the early 80s, laminate coating on the bathroom door was torn off in strips, as if by a dog, work desk was tiny, and the TV was a small 24" tube TV with an old worn out remote. Service was fine, but our room, for the price, was not acceptable.

Room Tip: Very hard going with all of the road construction. Stay on the northbound service road from Bass Pr...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to tell of your experience with us. We will be checking all the cords and fixtures in each room to ensure the issue is corrected. I would like to thank you for the "Room Tip" about our convenient location. The construction between the airport and us has greatly improved the past few weeks. New highway ramps and a number of new lanes have opened up making the short commute between our hotel and the DFW airport easier than ever.
Hewitt, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We make an annual trip to this area. First time at this hotel. Amir and staff were very friendly. Our first room had a glitch. They moved us with a smile. Pay the extra $ for the suite. Worth it to have sitting area. Good breakfast. Outside pool received good marks from kids.

Room Tip: If you are on top floors ask for back side of building.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the added comfort of the living room in one of our suites. The suites are a big hit among guests as the provide the convenience of a sitting area and a separate bedroom for privacy. The outdoor pool is always a hit with guests of all ages, it's a great place to beat the summer heat and BBQ at our grill on a warm night.
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Everything about this hotel was excellent. Devon at the front desk was very helpful with directions and assistance. The breakfast attendant (sorry, didn't get her name) was great. I have never seen anyone work so hard to keep everything stocked. The room was nice and clean. Overall, excellent.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind words. Directions are our specialty. Being centrally located near the DFW Airport and the Gaylord Texan Convention Center, our staff has become experts on dining and shopping recommendations and providing turn by turn directions making it simple and easy to get around during your stay. Our breakfast staff takes great pride in their work and ensuring that breakfast looks and tastes the same for the first guest of the day, the last guest, and everyone in between. We are honored to have you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

The hotel staff was very unorganized. I was trying to check in at 4:00 pm with my two children. I was waiting for 20 mins and I was the only one needing to check in. Finally got my room. Elevator was not working at that moment. Had to use stairs. Get to my room to find it not cleaned. They put me in a room the maid had not cleaned yet. I was upset. Called the front desk. They said give them 5 mins and they would clean it. I went down stairs to check out because I couldn't wait I had to be somewhere. The guy at front desk said sorry bye. Then asst manager made it right gave me free night and got me different room. Bed was very hard. Curtains were ripped. Room not cold enough. Asst manager was very nice!

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for sharing your story. I apologize we were unable to exceed your expectations. We conveniently have two elevators on property to ensure that our guests never have to carry their luggage up or down the stairs. I'm glad to see that our Assistant Manager as able to correct the situation and provide you a different room for the evening. I hope you enjoyed your time in Grapevine and come back to stay with us again.
Kerrville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family & I stayed here during this past weekend. We chose this hotel based on the reviews here and because of its proimity to the Grapevine Mills Mall (took children to Lego Land). Based on the information given her by someone else, I put in the address of 1805 Enchanted Way on my GPS to get to the hotel as it is kind of hard to find and there is no access from HWY 121 it seems. Anyway, if you get off on Bass Pro Drive then take the first left to Enchanted Way you will get to a Stop sign (which runs into Genesis way) and the hotel is to the left of that. Check in was easy and our rooms were clean and roomy. The hotel pool was nice which we used each day. Breakfast was plentiful with breakfast sandwiches, waffles, cereal (hot & cold), fruit, pasteries, milk, coffee, and juices. There were also cookies avaiable in the evenings which was nice. All staff were nice and the shuttle was a great plus! You will need to inform them when you want to use it and they will give you a card to call them back when your ready to be picked up. They drove us to and from the Grapevine Mills Mall and the Bass Pro Shop...night clubs...and they also go to the airport and other places as well. All in all we would definetly go back to this hotel in we were in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Firfield Inn the night before an early moring flight out of DFW even though we live about 45 mnutes away. They were short a shuttle drive so they paid for a cab to the airport for us and had a sister hotel pick us up when we returned late at night. The wrong they righted was in the fact that they double billed me for my stay!! When I got back from vacation I caught the error. The hotel manager got invovled and not only credited me for the extra billing but also refunded me for my actual stay billing due to my inconvenience. THAT, is customer serivce. We also had purchased one of their suites, which I have to say is awesome, Fairfield Inn or any other lower end or mid-range priced hotel. If you are loooking for a hotel near the North end of DFW I would highly recommend the Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: Buy up for a few dollars more to a suite--welll worth the extra bucks
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine? Share your experiences!