“Very nice for an over night layover” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine
2050 Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Kansas City, Missouri
“Very nice for an over night layover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

When heading to Mexico our airline changed our flight leaving us with 11 hours in DFW. This hotel was close to the airport with a free shuttle that was able to pick us up and drop us off without issue. Upon our arrival we were offered a bottle of water and greeted with a smile. The beds were comfortable and good water pressure and a hot shower. We got a good deal and were very satisfied with our short stay.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

I travel for work and often use Marriott Hotels, have never found a bad one. However, this one stood out for the personal touches. I got an email from the manager before my trip asking how to make my stay better. I asked for feather pillows, and gave my shuttle time. When I arrived I was warmly welcomed, my shuttle time was already noted, and my room had the feather pillows. Once I arrived home I received a second email thanking me for my stay and hoping I would return when in the area, which I would do.
The shuttle was from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m and I found it very helpful to drop my rent a car the night before and to use the shuttle to the hotel and back to the airport in the morning.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Hotel staff was very nice and accomodating. Very close to DFW airport - made the trip to the airport quick and simple. Good location to local are of Grapevine as well.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Thanks for the review. One of our best selling points is our awesome location. We are very convenient to Grapevine Mills Mall, the Gaylord -Texan Convention Center, downtown Grapevine, and of course, DFW airport. We are looking forward to your next visit, thanks again!
Ada, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011 via mobile

Room was clean and beds comfortable. Staff was very friendly and even called after we arrived in our room to see if we needed anything. Complimentary breakfast had a good selection, only negative was the small eating area. Close to Grapevine Mills Mall and minutes from Sam Moon if you are shopping. Great value!!

• Stayed October 2011
Thanks for highlighting all of our good points and the awesomeness of our area. We appreciate your business. Thanks!
Joplin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

The hotel was clean and neat with friendly staff. My room was quite and comfortable. The location is across the highway from Grapevine Mills and there are many choices for food nearby. It is also located close to the north entrance to DFW.

Room Tip: I prefer one on the back side away from highway.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
We take a lot of pride in providing a clean, comfortable and friendly atmosphere for our guests. We are glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again.
Cypress, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

it was really hard to get any work done, the internet is soooooo slooooooow

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Thanks for noting your concerns. Two points of honesty for you: first, I will admit we were having an internet issue in the hotel during your stay and that has been fixed; second, we take the internet system in our hotel seriously and the internet is just as important as having a working toilet! Thanks for noting your concerns. I hope we can see you again soon.
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites for a business trip in late September.
I was attending a tradeshow at the Gaylord, so needed a hotel nearby as the Gaylord was already booked.
Although it isn't within walking distance of the Gaylord, they offer shuttles within a 5 mile radius. The shuttle driver, Abdul, was one of the most friendly drivers. He even recommended a restaurant for dinner, dropped us off and picked us up.
The hotel was clean. Rooms were spacious enough, however if a couple is travelling and staying for a week or so, clothing storage is limited. There isn't a closet, only an armoire which is rather small. Each room had a frig, microwave and coffee maker (single cup). Coffee was replenished everyday, which doesn't always happen at other hotels I've stayed at.
The hotel offered complimentary breakfast. Waffle maker, bagels, cereal, breads, yogurt, fruit cups and packaged egg biscuits or sausage biscuits, coffee, milk and juice.. Enough for to fill up with. Cookies were available in the evening.
Bathroom was standard with plenty of counter space. What I wouldv'e liked was a hook for a robe, a light above the tub/shower and thicker towels.
Overall, the hotel was fine for a business trip. If I were travelling for pleasure, I might choose another option. Without a restaurant, lounge or bar, it wouldn't be my choice.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, October 9, 2011
Thanks so much for your business. I appreciate your sharing of comments with other TripAdvisor readers. If you are coming into town for a meeting at the Gaylord-Texan Convention Center, business related trip or just a quick in/out trip through DFW, you will enjoy our convenience. It is true we do not have a lounge or restaurant (we have free breakfast) onsite. Despite that, we have many restaurants and bars in the area that we are overly excited to recommend. We will even take you to our favorite offsite restaurants in our free shuttle! Our friendly staff is excited to see you again!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine? Share your experiences!