“Perfect family spot if u dont care about pool ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine

You added SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2240 W. Grapevine Mills Circle, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
San Antonio, Texas
“Perfect family spot if u dont care about pool ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Beautiful hotel, amazing beds, great size double bed rooms. Two adults and 4 kids stayed comfortably. The breakfast buffet is really good and free! They even provide u with fresh fruit to go. Free parking and its in the same parking lot at the mall! The pool just sucks, its inside humid and small.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stayed at Springhill Suites during June 26 through June 29. I was pleasantly surprised about the room , customer service and the shuttle. Great stay! Beautiful room and comfortable bedding. Great front desk! Thanks Mia.

Stayed June 2014
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located next door to Grapevine Mills shopping center. The hotel provides a shuttle to the mall and other locations within a 5 mile radius. It is close to DFW and easy to get there on the shuttle. The hotel staff is very friendly and they even provide evening appetizers which many Springhill Suites do not. The breakfast is very nice and very similar to comparable hotels. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Snyder, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My trip w as preplanned including my car parking at the airport. I found out when I checked in that I could leave my car & take the shuttle to the airport for my flight! it was only $64 that i prepaid but that's money I could spend on a meal on my trip! so this alone will be my motel when flying out of DFW! food served from 7-9pm I think(we missed it), we left before breakfast but was offered coffee before leaving at 3:30-4am! all in all, great service, wonderful amenities! if you're a light sleeper, noise here might keep you awake! rooms were good sleeping which I always expect!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We choose this motel because it was close to DFW and our daughter was returning from an overseas trip and was coming in late to DFW. The people at the desk were very helpful. MIna, one of the associates, shuttled us to the airport to pick up our daughter. Mina is absolute delight! They made us feel like home. The room was really nice and the breakfast the next morning was wonderful. We were extremely pleased by our stay and this particular location. We have stayed at SpringHIll Suites before and they have all been nice, but this one was the best.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We planned to visit the Dallas/grapevine area over the 4th if July holiday and used our Marriott certificates for a three nights stay at the Springhill suites.
Arrived around 8pm, check in was easy, front desk was efficient and friendly, informed us about breakfast, nightly m-th reception. Great smile on her face, room is 325.
We have a king bedded room, it is a "suite" with a half wall between the bed area and the sitting room. Room is narrow and long, bed takes up pretty much the entire area for sleeping, small window with window air unit (sigh) small closet with extra bedding, large commode area with tub, but wasted space for the door to swing in, tub and toilet are squished together at the end!! Sink is outside the commode area (I dislike this) nice for getting ready while someone showers, but I like to wash my hands before touching the door! You have to contort yourself when climbing in or out of the tub as the toilet is wedged right against it, which leaves little space for your footing ( and I'm a small person). Sink area has a decent counter space, found a nice, new hair dryer in the closet. Sitting area has a sofa bed with seating for three or four, small desk with chair and a sink/fridge/microwave area. Glasses,nice bucket and disposable dishes/utensils included. Clean and basic room, decorated with a few soft pictures. Good space for one or two, would be crowded for more!! The air conditioner is on the window wall by the bed, so the bed area gets very cold while the sitting area does not. The unit is quite loud and woke me up a few times when it shut off/on and my sleep also was disturbed by planes coming and going. The last evening we are there, the unit starts making loud clicking noises and finally shuts off completely, so we are left with a very hot room for the rest of the night.
The walls are very thin and you can hear conversations in the hall, people coming and going to their rooms. Bed was on the hard side, very thin coverlet, but a few various pillows to choose from. Good lighting throughout, furniture plain but in good shape, towels were large but thin. All linen smelled slightly like bleach but this is better than not. The water had a stinky smell, almost like sewer or fish, made showering and brushing teeth slightly weird, plus leaves a filmy, dirty feeling after your shower.
Breakfast was standard continental with some hot eggs, a meat, "make your own" waffles, breads, fruit, etc. There is also a evening wine/beer and app time Monday-Thursday evenings. As were were there during a holiday time, the food area was very crowded the entire time, we would take our food/drinks and go back to our room for eating.
Employees were all very polite and helpful but I don't think I would go back, especially if you are a light sleeper, you might want to look elsewhere!!
Was in good proximity to Grapevine Mills (walkable) and a short drive to downtown Grapevine.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
ManagementHWS, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Laenie-

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review on our property. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the friendly service that our staff provided, as well as our great location.

I would like to extend an apology that the room layout fell short of your expectations and that your a/c unit failed during the night. While I know it isn't convenient to move rooms in the middle of the night, we would have kindly offered to move you to a larger room with a different layout and a functioning air unit, had we known about the problem before check-out.

I hope that if you are ever in the Grapevine area again that you would consider giving us a second chance to make things right.

Stacie C.
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Just wanted to share a positive experience. A small group (14+) of HS friends have taken a yearly long-weekend trip for the past 10 years. This year, we stayed at the Springhill Suites in Grapevine, Tx..near Dallas. We were so pleased with, not only the room accomodations, but also the pleasant staff. A van was available to take us - and pick us up- the couple of miles to old downtown Grapevine. The front desk people werealways helpful, and the van drivers were professional and fun. Thank you for a great "Long Weekend".

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd and 4th floor. The rooms were all the same, so there was not any "Well, you...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine? Share your experiences!