“Great transportation, worked for me!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine

You added SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2240 W. Grapevine Mills Circle, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great transportation, worked for me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here in January to attend a conference at the nearby Gaylord Resort property. I can not say enough about the great complimentary shuttle service that they run. I was picked up and taken to the airport along with being shuttled back and forth to attend my conference at the Gaylord convention center. This worked very well for me as I could not stay at the Gaylord. In addition the room are very clean and quiet. The location is right near a mall where I had ample access to restaurants. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Turkish first
Woodway, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Check-in was average, not overly friendly, not unfriendly. Room was clean. Was a bit disappointed the room wasn't a true suite as was the case with other Springhill Suites I have stayed at. There is no door between the areas. There was a partial wall separating the two areas with a TV awkwardly placed between the two. Sofa is on wall perpendicular to beds, so TV needed to be turned toward one room or another and didn't allow for comfortable viewing from both at the same time.

Location is across the parking lot, walking distance from Grapevine Mills. Lots of families with LOTS of kids staying here on a Saturday night. The small indoor pool and hot tub were both loaded with kids. My son didn't even want to use the pool because it was so overrun with kids. Complimentary breakfast was appreciated. It included most of the usual offerings of cereal, fruit, muffins and juices as well as Texas-shaped make your own waffles. It was also very crowded, so we ate in the overflow conference room.

We stayed here with points, so I probably would not stay here on purpose again if I had to pay, especially on a weekend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed three nights and I received an excellent service. Breakfast was very good and abundant. The staff is friendly and goes the extra mile.I stayed in a suite on second or third floor and I had no attention whatsover on the stay: everything was perfect.

Room Tip: The only room I stayed in was a suite on second or third floor. It was very large and roomy.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here while attending a conference at the Gaylord Texan, which is a few miles away. I was shocked at how the staff was so willing to go above and beyond with any need we had. I was aware they had hourly shuttles to and from the Gaylord, but they were willing to do just about any driving around that we needed. They picked us up at just about any time and brought us over at just about any time. They also brought us out to dinner and then picked us up and brought us over to the Gaylord. I have never seen this level of service from a hotel.

The price was very good, especially compared to the Gaylord. The breakfast in the morning was good, but I've seen better selections at other places. The only real complaint I have is that we and others in our party seemed to have a lot of trouble with the room keys. But the staff was always willing to help us out.

I have already booked this hotel again when I come back in a few months.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I only stayed 1 night, but the room was clean and comfortable. The staff worked hard in the morning to make sure there were no issues. The breakfast buffet is adequate and pretty standard. They offer an airport shuttle service. A very convenient option in an area saturated with options.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Bertram, Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

my children and I stayed here over night. We found the room to be clean and the beds very nice. The pool was alot of fun ! Breakfast was good too. my only negative feeling about the whole thing was that i had to pay to be able to watch any childrens programs in the evening. the "free cable" did not include regular kid programimg that come with basic cable. I had to pay for the ability to watch shows that were Ok for kids or let four little boys run wild. Otherwise it was a great stay. I will go here again, but i will bring a DVD player from home and some movies.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

A few minutes walk to Grapevine Mills Mall with great outlets.Hotel staff very courteous and helpful. Shuttle available every 30 mins to anywhere in Grapevine area. Room and sitting area more spacious than appears in photos. Only fast food available in immediate surrounds but light supper with wines/beer available gratis Monday -Thursday. Breakfast had plenty of variety. A very pleasant stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Grapevine hotels
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
#11 of 18 in Grapevine
4.0 of 5 stars 192 reviews
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center

Been to SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine? Share your experiences!