“Always delicious at any location” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 198 restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Chinese
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Always delicious at any location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We dined here on a Wednesday night before 6pm. There are a few new menu items, including sushi and pad thai, but I always stick to my beloved Kung Pao shrimp and scallops. Waiter wasn't very knowledgeable, one of the people I was with asked him what was in 2 different drinks and he told her to just look at the menu. He should have been a bit better about that...other than that, food came out promptly and hot. Negative is the interesting location alongside the highway. We had to do a couple of u-turns to find this place but we were keen on the food so it was worth the trouble.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

81% Recommend
College Station, Texas
“Rude Hostesses”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This review is not about the food, but about the hostesses!! We love to eat at PF Changes. There is not one in our town, so we seek one out every chance we get! The food is usually awesome! We have 3 young children, so I called ahead and asked to make a reservation for 5. The lady who answered the phone asked us how far away we were and I said 5 min. She said there was no wait, I explained we has 3 very hungry children and she said no problem an took our name down. We parked the car and were in the door right on time 5 min later. The hostess told me that 4 groups had just come in and it would be a 35 minute wait. I asked her why she took my name and she simply responded that the wait changed in 5 minutes and I could wait at the bar for 35-40 minutes and to take a beeper. We left and went next door to Macaroni Grill. The service there was excellent and the people were much nicer!!

New York CIty
“Typical PF Changs.. yummy food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had dinner here our first night in town. We've eaten at other locations so was familiar with the menu. Food was delicious and service was impeccable. There was a nice pre-fix menu that was very affordable. You cannot fail if you want Asian fusion.

Visited October 2012
decatur, tx
“Great eats anytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We just returned from a 10 day vac in NM & Co and were ready for some great oriental food. If U have ever been to PFs its hard to say anything but good. the lettuce wraps are a treat if U have never tried them, my wife just loves them. Me I like nearly everything on the menu so hard to say whats the best. I seriously feel that U should try something different ea time U visit. we had a vey good meal, our server was very attentive and the food qualithy was great.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cancun, Mexico
“GREAT Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

First time at this restaurant. The food is amazing. Great Chinese food.
Service and attention to every detail is not over looked here. We had a great time and our server made the difference.
We h ad a large soup to share in the middle, let me tell you, I was able to serve 3 times as well as my colleagues. Then we had a couple of appetizers and main dishes also to share.
Everything tasted really good.
I will for sure come back to find this restaurant every time I visit US.

• Visited September 2012