“The Best!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Pizza here is phenomenal! Seems to have had same owners for 20 years or so. I have not tried anything but salad and pizza, as I just can't resist it when I'm there, but I have a feeling other dishes are also great. The place is typically crowded, usually a good sign. :)

Visited December 2013

Grapevine, Texas
“Great baked Italian dishes and Great Specials !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is my favorite Italian restaurant in Grapevine; hands down. (I may go to Palios for pizza)

The food is always great, fresh and hot from the oven. Be careful not to eat too many of the garlic rolls; save room for your diner. My default dish is the baked lasagna and salad (never been disappointed).

Many times I'll go with one of their specials; never disappointed and they will change it up if you have a special request.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Very Good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Wife had baked ziti and I had the calzone without sausage. Both bordered on excellent. The dipping sauce was a bit "spicy" for me, but that will not deter me from visiting again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, TX
“Very Good Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The baked ziti and pizza bordered on excellent. Unfortunately, the tiramisu was not very good. The cannoli, too, was only good. We will go back for the pasta when in town.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Food is WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I'm from the big city. When I drove up to this restaurant, I almost turned the car around to have dinner at Starbucks down the street. Boy, am I glad I didn't! Restaurant staff treats you like family. Hubby and I had dinner with our 4 kiddos. Pizza and pasta are AMAZING. Prices are low! Restaurant is small and located in an un-impressive shopping strip, but this is one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been to!

• Visited September 2013