“Overpriced for mediocre food and small portions.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
“Overpriced for mediocre food and small portions.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went with a group on a Saturday at noon, there were maybe two other tables full. That should be enough review, and I should have walked out at that moment!
It is extremely expensive for small portions of low quality food. It honestly wasn't even mediocre on taste. I'm not a huge fan of Olive Garden but I would go there in a heartbeat over this place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

dallas
“usta be good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

For a long time this was on our short list of "go to" restaurants when we were too busy to cook. When the mussels arrived, I noticed that many had not opened and the rest were rubbery and difficult to eat. The sauce was also of poor quality. I should know since I have had that dish there many times. We also ordered a mixed seafood dish that was disappointing. The portion was not enough to feed even a small child. After discussions with the server, all he could offer was that there was a new chef who needed time! With dozens of similar restaurants nearby, such as Olive Garden, I doubt we'll ever go back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Keller, Texas
“OMG my favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is by far my favorite restaurant. I have eaten at other Carrabba's and this tops them all! Great Food Great Price. I can't figure out which dish I like the best so I get all three. The three chicken dish!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Really enjoyed our evening out. Waiter was friendly and helpful. Cheesecake for dessert was better than expected.

Visited July 2012
“Great food great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

The wait staff and kitchen were prompt. Our waiter could have been more pleasant or friendly. The food was all excellent.

Visited March 2012