“Feels like My Place” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
“Feels like My Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We took our grandson to Grapevine for Lego Land. We often stay at TownePlace Suites so we knew it would be good. However this hotel exceeded all of our expectations. The staff (everyone) was friendly and helpful. They made us feel like we were the only guest at the hotel. They gave us advise on where to eat and what to do. Our time at the hotel was quiet and relaxing, we loved the pool and it was easy to access. Breakfast was fresh and the attendant was very helpful. On one of our morning breakfast there was a teenage baseball team who had stayed the night. The lady who served breakfast worked extra hard to make sure that everyone was served in a timely manner. The desk clerk also came over to help when possible. We could not ask for a better experience. This is how I would want to be treated if this were "My Place."

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
MarriottGrapevineGM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
We are so happy our team had a part in helping you have a fun trip with your grandson!! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your kind word and will be sure to share with our team. We love to see our guests have a great experience and look forward to seeing you again next time your in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I was placed at this hotel by my company for training for my new job. Our first trip was 2 weeks long. As we walked through the door we right away felt at home. Lisa who works the front desk was so kind and caring throughout our stay. She gave us advice on local restaurants and helped us with everything. Francisco who works our banquet happy hour each night was very kind too. The hotel itself was gorgeous. The rooms were spacious! The beds were super comfy. Also my room had a kitchen so I could alternate eating out and cooking in on some nights. I was very excited with all the Paul Mitchell products in my room. The room actually felt like my own personal room , and not a hotel room. I was also pleased by the gym equipment, fire pits by the pool, and pool itself. I loved the continental breakfast everyday too. We also had a shuttle which took us to work , restaurants , and shops within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. I was super pleased with my stay and look forward to staying at this property throughout my training in Dallas .

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Congratulations on the new job!! Two weeks can be a long time away from home and we are so thrilled our team was able to make your time enjoyable! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and recognizing Lisa and Francisco! We will be sure to share your kind words with them. Good luck with your job and we look forward to seeing you again in Grapevine!
West Monroe, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We recently spent a weekend at Towneplace Suites in Grapevine Texas. The hotel is new, very clean and set up so efficiently! They have the best staff! They were friendly and knowledgable about the area attractions. They gave us suggestions on area restaurants, and helped us decide which attractions we would have time for. We were in Grapevine to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had an awesome time and will definitely be back to Towneplace Suites when we return to Dallas!! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Than you so very much for your review and kind words about our hotel and team. It makes our team very happy to see that our guests have a great stay. We will be sure and share your thoughts with them. We look forward to helping you celebrate your next fun event in Grapevine.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

The hotel shuttle bus picked me up from the airport quickly and upon arrival I was made to feel very welcome by Joseph at the front desk. The hotel is modern and the rooms are huge, well furnished and clean. I had a nice restful sleep and the included breakfast the next morning was more than ample, with a small selection of hot items, and a selection of cereals, pastries, yogurts and juices.

One thing to note - I was under the impression that the hotel was right next to Grapevine Mills shopping mall but this is not the case. Nonetheless, the front desk staff were more than happy to get the shuttle bus to drop me off at the mall.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. The entire team takes pride in assisting our guests and ensuring a great stay. We will conduct a review to ensure better communication on proximity to Grapevine Mills - thank you so much for that feedback. We are always happy to assist and so glad we were able to help you achieve a great shopping trip! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very nice experience, I would highly recommend this hotel. The location is convenient to DFW airport, Grapevine Mills, Cowboys Golf Club, and historic downtown Grapevine. There are tons of restaurants to choose from nearby. The hotel staff were welcoming and attentive. Lastly, the location is really unique in that it is nicely secluded off the busier surface road. A+++.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind comments about our hotel and team. We truly want every guest to have a quality experience and are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel next time you are in the area! Thanks for choosing Marriott and the TownePlace Suites Grapevine!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

So great and close to grapevine shopping. Hotel staff went above and beyond making it comfortable for my family of 5. The pool is neat w/lights at night,the kids loved. We will stay again!! Nice amenities and spacious room. A+!!

• Stayed August 2014
We are so excited that your family enjoyed your experience with our hotel and staff. The team is committed to providing quality Marriott service. We will be sure to share your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Grapevine!
Erie
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I picked this hotel as it was near the Gaylord Texan, which was the actual location for my meeting. This hotel, combined with the Courtyard provided the amenities I was looking for including pool and fitness centre; both were very good. My only comment was that my internet connection was a little slow at times.
I had some billing issues, and the weekend evening staff member at the desk work with me to resolve them. Great job. Looks like there is some companion development planned for the area which will be a nice addition to the hotel. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. I am so glad that our team was able to assist you with your billing issue. We are constantly striving to provide an excellent guest experience and your feedback is valuable in assiting in achieving this goal. We hope to see you again the next time you visit our great city!