“outstanding hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in Grapevine
Phoenix, Arizona
“outstanding hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was in town for a week for an event at the Gaylord Texan hotel and the rooms there, even the group rate was astronomical not to mention they charge for everything, wifi, parking, food, breath-mints, soap... just kidding about that part but they would if they could. Heck parking at the Gaylord costs more than a room at the Townplace suites and I gotta say that as time goes on, I just don't get what value the full service hotels offer for all that money - full hassle hotel is all I can figure. enough on that - the town place has free shuttle to the Gaylord, free breakfast, free wifi, free parking,, its clean and spacious - whats not to like about this place? I cant find a thing. If anything they offer more for less - so why would I stay at the snooty full price pretentious places again? The staff are great here, the rooms are quiet clean and comfortable... simply a great value. I found myself wanting nothing else.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor and it was quiet and fine
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was very welcoming hotel once we arrived. The lobby was new and contemporary. The clerk was nice and helpful on directions.Overall the rooms was spacious and had all the accessories needed .This will be my first choice every time me the family visit Dallas.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Lake City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I came in on a Monday evening and was picked up by the Hotel shuttle promptly by a very courteous young man, then greeted at the front desk by very friendly and helpful staff. the next day I called for the shuttle back to the airport and was again chauffeured by a different but equally pleasant young man. I returned a few days later for another single over night stay and had the same experience. the little café was also very convenient and had all that I needed after a long day, and first thing in the morning. the room each time was very spacious and clean, the bed Marriot comfortable. :) each and every staff I encountered was very pleasant. a very good experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Snyder, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I reserved thru Expedia, got there but didn't get the room I had reserved! Expedia advertised a 2 queen beds with a sofabed room & this hotel doesn't have that! The staff worked so hard to get us moved to next door but the upgrade was $40 more nightly. So anyone staying here know that there are NO 2 queens with a sofabed at this facility. Again, the staff worked so very hard to make me happy. The beds were comfortable, bedding was typical Marriot. Our air didn't work so we changed to another room quickly. Right down from the Gaylord where our tourney was held. Food places very close, driving close! The breakfast was more simple continental breakfast but good.

Room Tip: had a 6th floor room, thought this was why the air wasn't working but the air just wasn't wo...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Rene Zuppa assisted me upon my stay and was very polite and helpful. He made our reservation over the phone. They are pet friendly which is hard to find. The room was excellent and location is great! The onsite bar was open until midnight. Bed was very comfortable and room size is large. Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed March 2014
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My stay was welcoming and refreshing. Clean, modern hotels with great service. The shuttle was willing to take me just about anywhere when they had time and always were friendly. The breakfast was simple but sufficient for a quick healthy start. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Longview
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

What a great hotel. We stayed there for two nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Food was good. It was close to everything and very clean. We have two kids and needed the space and boy did we get it. I will be staying here everytime we go to grapevine.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine

Address: 2200 Bass Pro Court, Grapevine, TX 76051
Location: United States > Texas > Grapevine
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in Grapevine
Hotel Class:3 star — TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.