“very helpful and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Lake City, Michigan
“very helpful and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I came in on a Monday evening and was picked up by the Hotel shuttle promptly by a very courteous young man, then greeted at the front desk by very friendly and helpful staff. the next day I called for the shuttle back to the airport and was again chauffeured by a different but equally pleasant young man. I returned a few days later for another single over night stay and had the same experience. the little café was also very convenient and had all that I needed after a long day, and first thing in the morning. the room each time was very spacious and clean, the bed Marriot comfortable. :) each and every staff I encountered was very pleasant. a very good experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Snyder, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I reserved thru Expedia, got there but didn't get the room I had reserved! Expedia advertised a 2 queen beds with a sofabed room & this hotel doesn't have that! The staff worked so hard to get us moved to next door but the upgrade was $40 more nightly. So anyone staying here know that there are NO 2 queens with a sofabed at this facility. Again, the staff worked so very hard to make me happy. The beds were comfortable, bedding was typical Marriot. Our air didn't work so we changed to another room quickly. Right down from the Gaylord where our tourney was held. Food places very close, driving close! The breakfast was more simple continental breakfast but good.

Room Tip: had a 6th floor room, thought this was why the air wasn't working but the air just wasn't wo...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Rene Zuppa assisted me upon my stay and was very polite and helpful. He made our reservation over the phone. They are pet friendly which is hard to find. The room was excellent and location is great! The onsite bar was open until midnight. Bed was very comfortable and room size is large. Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed March 2014
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

My stay was welcoming and refreshing. Clean, modern hotels with great service. The shuttle was willing to take me just about anywhere when they had time and always were friendly. The breakfast was simple but sufficient for a quick healthy start. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Longview
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

What a great hotel. We stayed there for two nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Food was good. It was close to everything and very clean. We have two kids and needed the space and boy did we get it. I will be staying here everytime we go to grapevine.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Buchanan, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very modern facility with a good restaurant and bar in the connected Courtyard. The staff was great given the number of standard travelers trying to eat. The shuttle was very slow because of the ice storm that had passed through the area. However, a young driver was of good cheer and made us feel valued.
What was UNACCEPTABLE was a lack of shuttles to transport people to DFW in the morning. If all else fails, the hotel manager should have gotten to work early and helped. I say this as a retired CEO. Since we could not chance missing our flight, we paid $24 for the 2.5 mile ride to DFW.

Room Tip: A Courtyard is attached if you prefer that brand.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Idaho Falls, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The property is very clean and nice! The management is lost.First called in to make reservation directly with hotel. I was told that the prices are cheaper online, and if I wanted that rate, I would need to go online. Called for a ride from the rental car center, took hour and 45 minutes, got excuses about how busy, people signed up for rides earlier, I was on demand, therefore obviously not important.
Once we made it to the hotel, room key coder wasn't working, my rewards number wasn't on reservation, and even though asked repeatedly for a list of restaurants that deliver, never got a list. I only got apologies.
This is a nice place if you don't have to deal with anyone!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GMGrapevine, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
It is very disheartening to hear about your experience recently at our Hotel. Our Guests satisfaction is of top priority to us and we in no way intended to make you feel unimportant. We know that the way a Guest is treated can make all the difference when staying at a Hotel and wish that could have been expressed more clearly to you during your visit. This feedback helps us evaluate ways to improve and better serve our guests in the future. We hope you will stay with us again to give us another chance to prove the level of service we stand behind.

Been to TownePlace Suites Dallas Grapevine? Share your experiences!