“Memories are made of this” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Grapevine, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memories are made of this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Yesterday, I took my 5 year old great granddaughter to a wonderful fun filled tea party at Let's Pretend Tea Parties in Grapevine. It was so special, and Sarah was the very best hostess. Everything was so special from the makeup, hairdo, nail polish, and last but not least, tea and cupcakes. It was a charming time for both myself and great granddaughter, and a lovely memory for us both. Thaks, Sarah, so much. You were great!

Visited July 2014

Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Needs a revamp and some new costumes.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My daughter really liked it the first time so we went back again using our second groupon. The actual tea part is charming and so fun to bond with your little princess. The costumes and hats are nasty. My daughter was Cinderella ...minus one sleeve with a big stain on her dress. My mil wore a red hat with a big tear in the tulle and I wore a pink hat that if turned around to the back....hid the hole. Ha. If this place got some new outfits and a fresh coat of paint...it would be charming! Still a fun afternoon and definitely worth the groupon for the smile on your daughters face. Cupcakes and tea are tasty!

Visited May 2014
Du Quoin, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I bought a groupon for my daughter and used it for a small birthday party (5 moms / daughters). After the bad review, I was nervous about what to expect, but our expectations were going in were that of a local boutique tea party, not the Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney. (Which should be the expectation for the inexpensive price... even if you don't have a groupon.) We were very pleased! All the girls were given ample attention. Yes, costuming had been worn, but it was all much better than 'cheap halloween quality'. Make up was applied with q-tips, dipped into make-up one time, clean. The girls loved having their hair done. Tea was great, cupcake was good, the look on the girl's faces (2-4 year olds) when they brought real tea out was priceless. (they had been pretend playing 'tea party' while a few girls finished up getting ready). All of us talked about when we'd come back. And we will come back!

Visited February 2014
Grand Prairie, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“charming place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

What a charming place it is. Located behind the Farmer's Market is this store with plenty of cute outfits and colorful and fun accessories for little princesses. At the back of the store there's a room for tea parties.

Visited September 2013
new jersey
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“fun for children under 7”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Lots of fun. Many dressup options for girls but not as many for little boys. The kids loved being served tea and cupcakes as much as playing dressup.

Visited July 2013