“Give us mo money” 1 of 5 stars

Grapevine, Texas, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Give us mo money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

Always asking for money and never preaching about the real world problems. We stopped going since every sermon was about tithing and nothing else.

Visited October 2014

Plano, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Member since Jan 2011”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

I really enjoy Fellowship Church. The music at Grapevine is spectacular. The church is really involved with the kids as well, so this is a big bonus for me.

Visited February 2015
Irving, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“I gave it a chance, but no more...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2015

The first time I went to this church in 2007 it was like going to a Christian concert, I was really excited and enjoyed it immensely, Pastor Ed Young Jr delivered a great sermon. I told my family about it & got them to go as well. The first time there for my young daughter (age 15 at the time) got up to go to the bathroom, they would not allow her to come back in afterwards and sit with us to hear the sermon...??? They told her it would disturb others & they were filming...??? Really left a bad impression. My other daughter & her husband knew of Ed Young due to prior services attended when they were in Irving. I finally got them to start coming to church BUT the third time they came, Ed Young's service included a story about my son-in-laws parents and called them crazy!!!! (really shameful!!!) & although he never used names, my son-in-law knew who he was talking about based on the details of the story & ruined that moment of getting back into going to church AGAIN for my daughter. After going to services for about 6 more months, Pastor Ed Young Jr. seemed to be all about himself and brought up tithing more & more all the while he talked about flying here & there to his other churches (mostly Florida) and events he attended. He even went as far as angrily saying "if you can't afford to "give" ask the person next to you to give you $5.00" ...WHAT?!?!? That was the end of my family & I going to Fellowship Church!

Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, TX
35 attraction reviews
“Not Church anymore”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Big over hyped and more like a self promoting minister. Seems typical of the mega churches these days. I was there when they started out humble and small. Those were good days. Sorry it turned out like this. Pastor Ed needs to reevaluate the difference in ministering God's word and being a promotional speaker with lots of advertising and news coverage. Attended for years. Will not return. Know many who feel the same.

Visited February 2014
Gurgaon, India
7 attraction reviews
“Average!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I went to the Church after reading review on Trip Advisor and also because it was near by my hotel.
Did not find much to see but got an invite to attend Easter ceremony.Lake behind the Church is good to take a walk for 10-15 mins.Will post more after my Easter visit.

Visited April 2014