“Not Church anymore” 3 of 5 stars

39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Not Church anymore”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Big over hyped and more like a self promoting minister. Seems typical of the mega churches these days. I was there when they started out humble and small. Those were good days. Sorry it turned out like this. Pastor Ed needs to reevaluate the difference in ministering God's word and being a promotional speaker with lots of advertising and news coverage. Attended for years. Will not return. Know many who feel the same.

Visited February 2014

Gurgaon, India
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Average!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I went to the Church after reading review on Trip Advisor and also because it was near by my hotel.
Did not find much to see but got an invite to attend Easter ceremony.Lake behind the Church is good to take a walk for 10-15 mins.Will post more after my Easter visit.

Visited April 2014
Highland Park, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“It's a liitle basic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I attended Fellowship with some friends and the Pastor Ed Young spoke on tithing. Typical except the way it was done was a little suspect. I agree with the principle but the delivery could have been better. I may be back sometime but I'd recommend Watermark instead.

Visited April 2014
Irving, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fellowship Church”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I volunteer here every Sunday at the first time guest booth which we call VIP. Please feel free to come by and meet me or any of our other volunteers. We give out a free CD of our worship music, typically a T-shirt or free book, & information about our wednesday night activities which really shrinks our church down and gives it a small, personable atmosphere. We would love to meet you and try to answer any of your questions.

Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The service was amazing, the brunch even better. The childcare was unbelievable! Couldn't believe this is a church not a mall!

Visited December 2013