“Just want to dance the night away” 4 of 5 stars

817-310-0004
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 213 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Hamburgers, Mexican, Pizza, Grill, Chicken Wings, Sandwiches
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Just want to dance the night away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We went to chill about midnight. I never expected it to be some sort of night club. There were a few of us from England and some of our American cousins. The tunes reminded me of when I was at school in the 90's.... I could not stop dancing. It was brilliant xx

Southlake, Texas
“Fun Atmosphere, Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I eat at this "popular hangout" a couple of times a month. He likes to watch the games on the big screens that cover nearly every wall space. I like to spend a late afternoon on their casual outdoor patio especially when they have the musicians. Note: If it is nice weather, get there early to get a table outside.
It is in a great location in the historic downtown Grapevine - walking distance to the Tarantula Train and the local shops.
All the food we have eaten there is really good at competitive prices. My favorite appetizer is the bacon wrapped shrimp $8.99 (it may be their most expensive appetizer but it could be a meal by itself) The kids like the piled high fried pickles $5.99. (they gladly brought out extra Ranch) The queso dip is good too.
For dinner, I like the chicken fajitas. The sides they bring out is more than I need. My husbands favorite is the pizza. I compare it to one of the best pizzas I have ever had.
If you are not watching calories, the chicken fried steak is WONDERFUL. It is huge and comes with cream gravy, mashed potatoes and broccoli.
I have not been there late at night but I understand they have bands or a DJ at night and a dance floor.
Service is friendly.
I would recommend this place and we will be going back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Sports Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have visited this place a few times since being in Grapevine. It is a typical sports bar. Happy Hour starts at 11 and the food is good. O would say it is aboe average but I am comparing it to my home state which has the best HH around and fantastic sports bars. The only drawback - it is not always the place I would want to be.

Visited February 2013
Grapevine, Texas
“just your average sport's bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went here with my honey because we had a groupon. When we walked in I noticed that the staff consisted of young women with lots of cleavage. I found this to be a little strange for main street in Grapevine. It's more of a bar than restaurant feel inside. The place was pretty much empty when we went in for dinner. I asked the waitress about a couple of menu items and she told me that she had never tried them and didn't know if they were a good choice or not. Also, she told us that the beer special was one price and charged us another. I ordered ribs with fries and coleslaw. The food was average, nothing to write home about. My husband had a ribeye with mashed potato. He thought that the steak was really good and he enjoyed his sides as well. Maybe I should have gone with the steak. The service was just ok. The waitresses seemed to be just hanging around, not doing anything and sitting in the bar area at tables. They also have a stage so I'm guessing they have bands. I think it might be a fun place to go have drinks but I won't be running back anytime soon for the food or service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, TX
“Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I recently took part in a surprise birthday party here and left without many positive emotions about the place. Their semi-private room was nice and they had plenty of TVs to go around. They even had a happy hour on a Saturday night. However, they actively advertise happy hour as lasting until 7pm but then try to get out of honoring it as that time approaches. For instance, I ordered a drink at 6:50pm, and they came back to warn me it would be full-price. I looked at my watch and two cell phones and it wasn't even 5 'til. The waitress talked to a manager and they made an exception "this time," so I guess that means they plan on continuing to NOT honor their own happy hour pricing policy. Food was mediocre—hot sauce and sliders were pretty plain. It's unlikely I will return.

• Visited February 2013