“Great selection and quality” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 205 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: This restaurant just opened up in May 2012. It is part of the Pappadeaux chain. Phone #: 817-488-6220. Manager: Elliott Curry.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great selection and quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you like seafood and/or New Orleans style food, heaven awaits. The menu is diverse serving fish, crab, lobster and more.

Visited April 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Never Disappoints!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I attend a Pappadeaux's every chance I get. My first time at this one. Took my entire team visiting for work. The food was fantastic and the deserts a big hit. Absolutely my favorite restaurant regardless of location. It never disappoints!

Visited March 2014
Lake Dallas, Texas
“We'd be happy even if this were the only restaurant in DFW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

That's a bold claim, I recognize, but seriously, we keep coming back because, well, we just never get better food anywhere else! The Stuffed Shrimp Montage I had last night was one of the most delicious meals I've had anywhere! I haven't had better coconut shrimp since the 80's.

Add to great food the servers (we're partial to Jasmyne, Samuel, and Taylor), who seem to be having a great time, and come by to say HI when we aren't even in their stations! The managers we've gotten to know (Elliot, Matt, and Elizabeth), do the same thing! The food is fabulous, and the portions make for 2-3 meals later in the week, so it's a great value. We've gone there every couple of weeks since July, 2012 and we take everyone there first when they visit, straight from the airport!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TEXAS
“Oysters were sensational!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Pappadeaux's was packed on a Friday night and our service was pretty slow.
The Gulf Coast Oysters on the Half Shell were big and so delicious! One oyster was the size of a Saltine cracker. We enjoyed one of their signature drinks: Swampthings. Very refreshing.
I was a little disappointed for the first time with the sauce on the Mississippi Catfish Opelousas. It used to be covered in lump crabmeat, but this time there were only 2 small pieces of crab on top. The lemon garlic butter sauce was dark red and was over spiced. I was not happy with the the sauce, but the catfish was good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“You pay for what you get...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

It is pricey. Let me go ahead and throw that out there but the experience was unprecedented. Very amazing. Great service!!! The food had very very large helpings so it in some way also justifies the price. It made me feel better to pay 30.00 and have my plate overflowing ... I can love with that compared to other swanky restaurants with small portions. But anyways we went when they were having their Mardi Gras party and the servers passed out beads, they had a live band, and the place was packed out. It was an amazing experience and definitely raised the bar for a dining experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere