“Like a mini Central Market” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 12 Bakeries in Grapevine
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at the NW corner of Hwy 114 and William D. Tate intersection, the Grapevine location is also convenient to the Southlake and Colleyville communities. Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Fort Worth, Texas
“Like a mini Central Market”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

A coworker introduced me to EatZi's, and I'm glad he did! I've been a few times now, and the food as always been second to none. That said, it's a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for. Of the things I've had there (curried chicken pasta salad, pesto couscous, ham & salami panini, turkey & avocado sandwich with spinach and sun-dried tomato spread), I don't know which is my favorite. I'm overwhelmed by the selection they offer, so it takes me longer than I'd like to decide what to buy. It's definitely got my recommendation!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sugar Land, Texas
“Wish we still had one in the Houston/Sugarland area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Having been diagnosed with celiac a couple years ago and also having a soy allergy it's been pretty interesting trying to locate a place to eat. We stumbled upon this market to see if/what I could eat anything there. To much surprise, I could and it wasn't the typical meat and veggies or salad order I'm usually forced to make. The chefs were extremely patient, polite and assisted me in my selections. We liked it so much, that we went back the next day. The turkey breast was delicious as were the Brussels sprouts and roasted potatoes. I cannot wait to visit Dallas again just to get an "Eatzi's" fix.

Visited March 2014
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Great Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had brunch at EatZi's for the first time. Very good food and so much variety to choose from. We definitely recommend.

Visited February 2014
Colleyville, Texas
“LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I'm hooked. This is the best take out place for gourmet food. They have great samples and the staff is extremely friendly. The quality and quantity of the food is fantastic -- although certain items are a bit pricey.

My favorite is the pasta bowl.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Hooked on Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One of the best if not the best place to get a salad prepared any way you want. Plenty of selections, fresh ingredients, friendly and fast working staff. Atmosphere is an experience everyone who values a unique experience should try. Have prepared meals or cook to order.

Visited November 2013