“This shopaholic didn't buy one thing!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Grapevine
Type: Malls, Shopping
Activities: Shopping, Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Windsor, Crocs and Magic Maze's Emporium are Now Open in Neighborhood 4! Michael Kors Now Open in Neighborhood 2! Grapevine Mills is a wonderful climate controlled indoor mall featuring 185 stores of shopping, entertainment, and restaurants. Among the 185 stores at Grapevine Mills features Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, H&M, Forever 21, NIKEFactoryStore, Coach Factory, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Under Armour, Disney Outlet, and J Crew and much more! Also at Grapevine Mills, we have fun for the entire family at the AMC Grapevine Mills 30 with Dine-In Theatres, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, SEA LIFE Aquarium and Rainforest Cafe! Grapevine Mills is conveniently located off HWY 121 and Grapevine Mills Parkway, just two miles north of DFW International Airport. So from the entire team at Grapevine Mills, we hope that will visit us soon!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
15 attraction reviews
“This shopaholic didn't buy one thing!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

I went to the mall on May 19th while staying at the nearby Embassy Suites for a training conference. I did see quite a few things in Last Call by Neiman Marcus, but nothing that I just had to have. The JC Penney store was full of nothing but junk - didn't get too far past the mall entrance. I didn't have time to look around in Ann Taylor or Loft Outlet, but I may have found something in there to purchase. It's a nice mall, but I will go elsewhere next time...

Visited May 2011

“Mall was great, massage terrible!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2010 via mobile

Mall was wonderful, but stay away from Q massage and feet, I got a 30 min massage there and it felt like I paid the woman to beat me up, then when I paid for the awful massage the lady had the nerve to get an attitude when I didn't leave a tip! Once again stay away from Q massage and feet!!

Weiterstadt, Germany
7 attraction reviews
“Great Shopping!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

We loved this mall (we stayed at the Hilton which is about a block away) but unfortunately we didn't think to go there until our last day and we really didn't have enough time to check the entire thing out. We could have done a lot more shopping there, it is huge and had lots of stores that we like. It was very busy the day we went there, but it was worth facing the crowds. Even my Dad, the typical anti-shopper, was so impressed that he kept saying "That is quite the place!". Next time we go to Grapevine we will definitely plan more time for this mall!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
3 attraction reviews
“Best outlet mall in Dallas/FtWorth area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

I took a short trip to the US, went to Ft Lauderdale, FL first and visited Sawgrass Mills, which is huge and overwhelming. Then I went to Texas and my friend took me to a lot of Malls, including the Galeria in Dallas and Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, which is about 25' drive from Dallas. I will start off saying Grapevine Mills is a better version of Sawgrass Mills in Florida. Let me tell you why. It is not as huge, which is great, it has all the major outlet stores in one place, and it has Old Navy outlet + Abercrombie outlet (the giant Sawgrass does not have these). It was such a cool shopping experience for me, a place where you can shop and not get tired or walking, and you will find excellent deals for everyone in your family and friends. I did most of my shopping here, after going to lots and lots of malls and outlets, this is now my favorite mall in Texas.

Ontario's Highlands, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Great Place to spend the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

This is a hidden jewel near Dallas/Fort Worth Airport ( approx. 3 miles on Hwy 121 North and Hwy 26 ). This Mall is huge, has beautiful boutiques, great restaurants and a food court. They have great ice cream and also the all new Lunar ice cream ( all tiny beads of ice cream served in a cup ). The Rain Forest Cafe is unique with its decoration and fish tanks, huge vines and plants and animated fake jungle animals, an amazing place for kids and grown-ups, they also have a bar who serves beer and wine and a boutique that sells souvenirs and toys. They have a little Choo-Choo train that takes the kids for a ride. This Mall has also an indoor skating rink, a huge indoor 54 Holes lunar mini-golf ( you play under black lights ) were you can play 18 holes up to 54 for the same price $8.00 /person. They also have a simulator ride that takes you into a journey on the moon or in a virtual car race and several other virtual ride you may choose from for $4.00 per ride per person. They also have massages and massage chairs to relax. A 3D theater completes your fun. This is a wonderful place to spend a hot, cold or rainy day if you are in the DFW airport area, great for all ages. They rent strollers and shopping carts. The Shopping Center is nicely decorated and clean and has a lot of places to sit down.

Been to Grapevine Mills? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Grapevine Mills, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.