The hotel is a visual treat, particularly the indoor atrium where you will find interesting landscapes, miniature train set-ups, and even a vineyard. Restaurants and shops along the way will also peak your interest, along with a full service spa tucked into the corner of the property.
The dining options center around Tex-Mex and barbecue fare, but there's along an Italian restaurant on property (highly recommend.) Restaurants are moderate to high price, in line with what you may expect from a resort property. Several coffee shops are available for quick dining options, as well.
Rooms are spacious and well maintained. Luxury bedding, ample closet space, in-room safe, and hide-away television offer a nice touch. Room service is prompt, but there's a very limited selection and I found the food at the restaurants to be better prepared and more appealing.
The three major highlights on property are:
- the well-designed, spacious conference center that located a short, indoor walk away from any room on property.
- the excellent, relaxing full service spa with quality staff, complimentary beverages, and an extensive range of amenities.
- the glass bar/nightclub outside the main property that offers a variety of entertainment including band performances
Overall, an excellent choice for hosting a conference or for a quick, romantic or spa get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll arrive through a ranch-style archway surrounded by rolling pastureland. Along the way, rugged canyon walls rise steadily to frame your first glimpse of the breathtaking new Gaylord. Sitting high on a bluff overlooking the glistening waters of Lake Grapevine, just eight minutes from D/FW International Airport, this awe-inspiring resort welcomes you to an authentic Texas experience. From the colorful Riverwalk and wide-open Texas Hill Country to the aura of Southwest-style architecture and the majestic Rio-Grande, its all here under our signature glass dome. Here, we offer state-of-the-art convention and meeting facilities, endless entertainment, World-class spa & fitness center, lavish guest rooms and our tradition of unsurpassed hospitality. Everything in on place so you can have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Texan Hotel Grapevine
- Gaylord Texan Resort And Convention Center
- Gaylord Texas Resort
- Gaylord Texas Hotel
- The Gaylord Texan
- Gaylord Texan Grapevine
- Gaylord Texan Resort Convention Center
- Gaylord Grapevine