“Great Food & Service” 5 of 5 stars

1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Texan Station is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 189 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: American
Mineola, Texas
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place rocks! We ate here as a family twice and we loved it. The food and service were top-notched. The staff worked hard to keep waiting times very low. This is a kid-friendly restaurant at the Gaylord Texan. If I ever return to the Gaylord Texan then you better believe that my family and I will be eating here.

Visited December 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good Food, Lack of Courtesy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Texas Station wings are amazing. We ordered food to watch the playoffs and the food was great. The patio closes early and we were still eating when the server suggested that we come inside and continue in the restaurant. We were not happy about that because its a huge inconvenience to carry food for 20 people inside a restaurant were others were already eating.

Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Sports bar....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is a lively sports bar with lots of big screen TVs. Great for the sports enthusiast. I had a very good salad.

Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Fun atmosphere, but watered down drinks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

My husband and I came here for a meal because we felt like being in a sports bar atmosphere while staying at the Gaylord Texan. The atmosphere is lively with plenty of TVs to watch whatever sports interest you. However, I expected a little more out of this place than I do from the typical sports bar because it is in the Gaylord, but I was disappointed. The drinks tasted watered down and the food was average. Overall, I was disappointed, but still enjoyed myself because of the lively atmosphere and my husband's company.

Visited March 2014
Algonquin, Illinois
“Another Disappointing Dinner At The Gaylord”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

It appears that the only restaurant worth going to is the Old Hickory. This place was terrible. The food was bad, not cooked well, the lettuce was actually brown and the food very greasy and over cooked. The service was not friendly, it seems like we put people out. This place needs some attention.

Visited February 2014