“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Porter Texas, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Great stay. The bed rooms all join together makes it convient and family friendly. Location was perfect for the attraction we were visiting. Room was clean and roomy. Great stay. The bed rooms all join together makes it convient and family friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Hello,
It always makes us happy to hear that our guests' leave our hotel satisfied with their stay. It's the surveys and feedback from our guests that help us to ensure that the services and amenities we are providing are set to exceed our guests’ expectations. Once again, thank you for your business, and it was great to have you as our extended family! Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lynchburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful. Prince is an awesome member of your company team, Homewood Suites! He was courteous and always ready to help us out. We booked two rooms for a famil's long weekend. Rooms were clean, bright and the beds were comfortable. The A/C worked great for the 100-degree hot days. Conveniently across from outlet shopping and restaurants. Easy access to highways, the shuttle service to/from airport was timely and complimentary breakfast was decent. Our bathrooms were a bit on the small side but overall we had a good experience so I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
I would like to take the time and thank you personally for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that Prince was very professional and accommodating with your family, and I will make sure to commend him for going above and beyond to meet your needs. We really appreciate you for taking the time to complete this on-line survey rating your satisfaction with the hotel and service. We hope to see you on your next trip to Grapevine.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Never again! Nowhere near as nice as other Homewood Suites, though the location was convenient. Rooms were small. Dishes and silverware were sparse. Food service and management were not very helpful, particularly with respect to special needs. I really shouldn't have to explain the details of my family's health issues just to get foods served separately from the already cross-contaminated buffet dishes. I wouldn't have asked if it weren't necessary. We've never had this problem with other Homewood Suites we've stayed in. Finally, when the toilet almost overflowed, we were brought a plunger kept in a plastic bag with instructions to simply leave the plunger in the bathroom when we were done. Yuck!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I appreciate the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience a hopefully improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.
Charleston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This was the best hotel. The shuttle takes you anywhere you want to go and picks you up at no charge. Everyone is so nice and I mean all staff. The food they feed you for breakfast everyday is hot and good choices with meat every day. Didn't have bisc. or gravy was my only complaint but they had eggs, waffles, fruit, meat, etc. Coffee all the time.The orange juice was NOT watered down and very good. The meal at night, Mon - Thurs was very good also and free wine and beer. If you are on a budget this is a good way to go. Even if you aren't it's good. The suites were very nice and comfy. Clean, full kitchen, big tvs in bedroom and living room. Can't say enough about this place. Will stay again. Close to everything. They even put my meal in the ref. one night when I was not going to be back in time to eat. It was BBQ chicken and salad and big soft roll. Great.

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor on the front and it was fine
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
We are always pleased to hear our guests’ comments and to hear that they left our hotel satisfied with their stay. It's the surveys and feedback from our guests that help us to ensure that the services and amenities we are providing are set to exceed our guests’ expectations. Hope to see you soon on your next trip to Grapevine.
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The hotel is, overall, amazing! The staff is BY FAR the biggest asset. They all knew us by name. And they were accommodating to the point of them truly becoming friends. Sadeh, the manager, helped me several times when I was trying to unload groceries and carrying my small son. But all of the desk staff was just as wonderful. The hot meals were so unexpected and wonderful. It was so nice to not have to worry about cooking most of the week. Maria, one of the breakfast hosts, gave my son lovin's every morning and would bring him extra watermelon (his fav). He would look for her every morning and light up when she would come to say hello. It was adorable!
The only thing I think this hotel could use is a face lift. The decor and couches a little out dated. But honestly, it's all so clean and well maintained it really doesn't matter much. Thank you for making our 30 day stay truly feel like home!

Room Tip: If you don't like animals, ask for a room that is non-pet.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
I would like to take the time and personally thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. It makes me happy to hear that our staff was very professional and accommodating with your family. I will make sure to commend everyone for going above and beyond to meet your needs. We really appreciate you for taking the time to complete this on-line survey rating your satisfaction with the hotel and service. Give your little guy a hug from the team. And again; hope to see you on your next trip to grapevine!!!
michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

No complaints and extremely satisfied with service and accomodations. Would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. All staff were friendly and helpful. We were a party of 11 with small children as well and were very comfortably with 2 queen suites.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Long Island, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Normally I stay in Arlington when in town for my regular visits. However, work required that I be up in the north Metro Plex and I decided to stay in Grapevine. If you read my other reviews, you'll notice that I like Homewood Suites and Hilton Garden Inns.

This property was in a very good location, next to a mall and near local restaurants and the airport. I like those things when on the road.

Here for one night, the room was clean and the staff was very nice and helpful.
No complaints at all. Would be an excellent, expect it seems like this may be one of the original Homewood properties, rooms a little small and laid out differently then the newer properties I guess.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, August 11, 2014

Been to Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine? Share your experiences!