“Outstanding customer service from shuttle driver” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
15% Off Advance Purchase
Ranked #8 of 18 hotels in Grapevine
Allentown PA
“Outstanding customer service from shuttle driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Arrived at DFW airport, forgetting to find out of the hotel offered a hotel shuttle service, so I called from baggage claim. The front desk person told me exactly where to catch the shuttle van and within 10 minutes, the shuttle van picked me up. During our whole ride back to the hotel, the driver provided us a guided tour of places to eat, the fact that it is snake breeding season (don't walk in the grass) and other tourist tips. He even took me to a Mexican restaurant in downtown Grapevine so I could celebrate Cinco de Mayo, and then gave me his cell phone so I could call him to come pick me up after I was done with dinner. What hotel does that these days? NONE - that's why the customer service at this hotel was outstanding. Breakfast was delicious (and free), room was comfortable, clean and had a great view of the courtyard. I just love this chain of the Hilton family! Thank you for your attention to details from the shuttle driver to the front desk clerk to the breakfast and dinner attendants.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I am so glad to hear that your stay at Homewood Suites was pleasant. Our Staff takes pride in our work to make sure everyone has the best experience. We definitely value your business and appreciate the positive feedback from you. Our doors are always open for your next stay!

187 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed at Homewood Suite Grapevine over the last 5 years and have been treated like a house guest each time. Made me feel at home and ease in the hotel.Very well taken care of, I must say by all the staff there. Always a pleasure to return there and find everything much to your expectation or higher each time. Sufficient facilities on hand to help out across the globe travelers with gym and year-round warm pool, you can exercise even on a cold winter day in comfort. Breakfast provided every day, and dinner most weekdays, there is nothing much to left to satisfy your hunger on long stay. And the convenience of Grapevine Mall next door to browse if you want some time outside the hotel. Great buys and bargains to be found. Close at hand during my stay in Homewood Suite Grapevine.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Cabot, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel is the best hotel ever for its comforts, it Staff, especially the Breakfast staff! Wonderful Ladies!! And this Hotel serve a lite Dinner, what hotel does that? We have been all over the world and have never heard of this before. The rooms are big and comfortable, we reserved a King bed but got a Queen but still it was wonderful. The rooms smells wonderful, they are clean and the shower is amazing. It is across from the Biggest Outlet Mall ever. Just a wonderful place to stay in all areas that you would want in a Hotel. We leave this weekend and I really don't want to leave!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion. We take pride in our work to make sure everyone has the best experience. Our doors are always open; we hope to see you again soon!!
Clive, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel provided everything we needed for our stay for business - above and beyond shuttle service and friendliness of staff. Hotel is clean, fitness center is adequate and the kids love the basketball court! Thanks for making my stay pleasant!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Homewood. the staff were very accommodating, friendly and helpful. room was clean and cozy. Location was great for my needs. I would definitely return - great value!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
We apprieate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This is my second stay in this hotel, once a year I visit DFW due to FlightSim, first time I came with family and the second one by myself, and this hotel has it all, great accommodation, excellent location, helpful staff and complete kitchenette. My modest opinion this is the best choice in Grapevine.
Greetings from Venezuela.

Guillermo Mujica

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion. I am glad to hear that your stay went well and we hope to see you again soon!
Bella Vista, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at the Homewood. Staff and facility were nice, no real complaints except... My wife and son went swimming on Thursday afternoon. The water was extremely cold (even for a 6 year old) and very, very dirty. My wife said she saw hair, band aids, etc in the pool. Yuk!! Great location, no other real complaints. Would probably stay again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sorina V, Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
We are incredibly sorry for the condition of the pool during your stay. We strive to provide the best in amenities and service at our hotel and I apologize this was not your experience. I have addressed the pool cleanliness issue with our maintenance staff and hope the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Been to Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine? Share your experiences!