“Excellent as always” 5 of 5 stars

Get Double HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This is my second stay in this hotel, once a year I visit DFW due to FlightSim, first time I came with family and the second one by myself, and this hotel has it all, great accommodation, excellent location, helpful staff and complete kitchenette. My modest opinion this is the best choice in Grapevine.
Greetings from Venezuela.

Guillermo Mujica

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion. I am glad to hear that your stay went well and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Bella Vista, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at the Homewood. Staff and facility were nice, no real complaints except... My wife and son went swimming on Thursday afternoon. The water was extremely cold (even for a 6 year old) and very, very dirty. My wife said she saw hair, band aids, etc in the pool. Yuk!! Great location, no other real complaints. Would probably stay again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sorina V, Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
We are incredibly sorry for the condition of the pool during your stay. We strive to provide the best in amenities and service at our hotel and I apologize this was not your experience. I have addressed the pool cleanliness issue with our maintenance staff and hope the next time you're in the area you would consider staying with us again.
North Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I didn't think the hotel was "dated" at all. The rooms were clean and spacious and fairly quiet, given that it was extraordinarily busy because of spring break. The breakfast was varied and included hot and cold items including things like fresh pineapple one morning. The customer service was fabulous and the staff seems to really care about their guests having a pleasant experience. We loved our stay!

Room Tip: Ask for the fourth floor if you don't like hearing footsteps!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion about our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I moved over to the Homewood from the Residence Inn across. Where the Residence was dirty, the Homewood is clean. Where the Residence is poorly maintained, this Homewood is in tiptop running order. Frankly, I have made the move to this Homewood Suites as my favorite hotel in the DFW area. I'll be a regular.

• Stayed March 2013
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are very proud of our hotel and we strive to make sure our guests have a delightful and productive stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Lindale, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Oh my goodness. This hotel has my vote. It was so clean! My 9 month old crawled all over our suite and her socks and pants stayed clean. I was amazed!!! Usually hotels have nasty carpet, but not this one! The staff was genuinely warm and pleasant and you can tell they love their job. Even the cleaning staff and maintenance staff were so happy and eager to help with anything. The kids loved the pool and it was also clean and well-maintained. We also enjoyed the breakfast both mornings and the staff their was "on their toes" to make sure there was plenty of food and tables were available and clean. We had a great time. We will definitely be back! :)

Room Tip: The floor plan of the suites is great when traveling with kids of various ages.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites for your stay. We definitely value your business and appreciate the positive feedback. Our doors are always open, when you decide to come back.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very busy hotel, but efficient check in and room was very clean. You can't beat the price considering the free meals, pool, exercise room and internet. Great location, close to mall, Bass Pro Shop, DFW airport, and downtown Grapevine.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion. We take pride in our work to make sure everyone has the best experience. Our doors are always open; we hope to see you again!!
Stonewall, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was booked into the Homewood Suites by my head office. Honestly, I'd never heard of them before but after my stay there, I'll be telling everyone I know about them. Safe to say, probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The room was amazing. Normally I can't sleep in hotels very well but I had no trouble sleeping at Homewood Suites! I hated to leave. My departure flight was really early in the morning and their shuttle wasn't running yet and they paid for a cab for me. I've never heard of a hotel doing that! I wish my trip was longer so I could have spent more time at the hotel. I didn't get a chance to check out the pool (although I did peek my head in and it looked amazing) nor did I have a chance to enjoy the suppers or breakfasts but it did smell good. I will definitely be back!! (Just a added bonus for me, Lego Land was across the street!! My son was very happy when I got home with Lego Land presents. This hotel has it all including Location!!! )

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your participation. We are pleased that you chose our hotel and hope you enjoyed your time in Grapevine. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine? Share your experiences!