“Great place to stay! Great location!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2214 Grapevine Mills Circle West, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Amarillo
“Great place to stay! Great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My sisters and I had a "Sister Getaway Weekend" and stayed at Homewood Suites in Grapevine, TX. It was PERFECT!!!!! We got a two-bedroom, two-bath suite and it was exactly what three crazy women needed--it provided the perfect amount of space without any of us getting in each other's ways. The staff went out of its way to ensure that all your needs are met. The full hot breakfast was excellent with a good variety for everyone. The hot dinner (Monday - Thursday) with complimentary wine and beer was a nice touch also. The facility provides a nice indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a workout room, and a really nice outdoor patio for sitting and relaxing. There is even a gas bar-b-que grill on the patio of you want to grill dinner! If watching TV is important to you, you'll be glad to know there is a TV in each bedroom as well as the den area. The gas burning fireplace was a very nice touch. The location is perfect, right across the street from Grapevine Mills Mall and just minutes away from downtown, historic Grapevine. This is one of the quietest motels I've ever stayed in. We were concerned because it is in the flight path for take-offs and landings at DFW airport--but we never heard the planes overhead. I will definitely plan to return to Homewood Suites on our next trip to Grapevine!!! Very relaxing stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. We do our best to accommodate each and every person that stays with us at Homewood Suites. If you are in the Grapevine area and need a place to stay, our doors are always open!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights during a business trip. The hotel is located about 15 minutes north of DFW airport. It's convenient to the Grapevine Mills Mall, just a quick walk across the parking lot. The mall also had a large movie theater and aquarium. The rooms were spacious. I received a 2 bedroom suite and it was very comfortable, and even had a fireplace. The bed was comfortable and there were so many pillows, it was easy to find one that had the right firmness. Breakfast was a mix of a selection of hot items (eggs, meat, potatoes) and standard continental breakfast fare (fruit, pastries, oatmeal). There was a manager's reception in the evening with a different meal each night and free wine.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I am so glad to hear that your stay at Homewood Suites was pleasant and timely. We definitely value your business and appreciate the affirmative feedback from you. Our doors are always open for your next stay!
Fort Collins
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The property was average, and the customer service was very good. This is an older property but is clean. Beds are below standard compared to other newer properties. Airport shuttle was prompt, both to and from the airport. Location is good - walking distance to several restaurants and shopping. Nice to have breakfast and a light dinner (managers reception) available on site.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I am so sorry that your stay here was not the best experience. We do take extra precautions to make sure all rooms are up to par. I appreciate your helpful feedback and hope that you will stay with us whenever you are in the Grapevine area.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was a very comfortable, roomy, and modern venue. But the staff made it really excellent. Over and over again they went out of their way to make our stay convenient, and to resolve small issues that our group faced in local travel, award flowers, etc.
Also, the fact that they serve dinner as well as breakfast on weeknights was a great plus. The food was decent and plentiful. Wine and beer at dinner, too!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. We would also like to thank you for your business and the positive feedback. Our doors are always open for your next stay here with us.
Bentonville, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

This hotel is not up to par with the Homewood Suites name. First and foremost, my room didn't have the "Suite Dreams" bed that has been in every other Homewood Suites where I've stayed (roughly 10 properties). My wife and I both woke up several times in the night due to the uncomfortable bed and spent today in the car tired and feeling like we didn't get a good night's rest. That was the biggest disappointment. Not a terrible hotel, but not worth the $133 we paid. Pretty disappointed and won't be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
We apologize for the troubles you and your wife encountered during your stay with us. I understand how frustrating it can be, not getting a good nights rest. I hope that you and your wife will consider Homewood Suites again. Thank you for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Freeport, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Let me tell you why I stay here rather than the Gaylord. It is not all about money but it does play a part. My wife normally comes with me and with the Homewood right on the parking lot of the Grapevine Mills Mall. Enough said there. They pick me up at the airport and take me to the Gaylord and back as often as I need. They take you anywhere with in 5 miles which includes downtown Grapevine. Great small town. (DON'T FORGET TO TIP THE DRIVERS) They don't ask for it but it is worth it. The food is a little better than ok. Much better than the $16 burger and $9 fries at the Gaylord. And that was the cheapest. You have a lot of places to choose from to eat right around the Homewood. Inside the mall is a food court and serveral places just outside. I really like the Texas War and Love Bar. I will right about that place also. My room was super clean and comfy. Great shower. Air was a little noise. I stayed for a week. All but one night was quiet. They had a big group in my last night that was a little noise. The court yard was great with a basket ball court and serveral little corners to sit and relax or read. See hotel pictures. I will come back for sure. It is a great value. Thanks for the great week Homewood. Excellent job!

Room Tip: Get a room in the back. Sometimes there is some traffic noise from the parking lot.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We would like to thank you for your business and feedback. As a management team, we take pride in trying to accommodate the needs of everyday business travelers like yourself. Thank you for your kind words and hope to have you again as a guest in our hotel.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I am a frequent Hilton Hotels guest and choose to stay at Homewoods when convenient. This one is close to the airport and easy access to the many freeways to get around. However, DFW being the road construction capital of the world, be sure you have an updated GPS to get around! When are they NOT working on several roads at the same time around here?? I lived here in DFW in the 70's and 80's and they are still working on the same roads it seems!
Back to the hotel...the Grapevine Mills mall has quite a variety and many, many food choices for eating nearby as well. The food at the hotel is the usual fare for breakfast. I have never taken advantage of the dinner fare, but head it's good. The room is very comfortable and quiet (top floor). It appears it should be time to do some updating and remodeling, but it definitely won't deter me from staying here again. The floors in the elevator has seen too many wet, dripping guests returning from the pool and the laminate is coming up, my room furniture shows some wear and stains, the bathtub could use some porcelain touchups, BUT it's still VERY clean and welcoming.
I would choose this place again the next time in Ft. Worth area.

Room Tip: Top floor is very quiet
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sorina V, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I do understand your frustration with the construction in the area and can not wait for some of the roads to be done by 2013. In the meantime, we do offer complimentary shuttle service within a 5 mile radius to and from the hotel, so you personally do not have to worry about driving in the construction.
Our hotel offers a variety of options for breakfast and dinner. You can start your morning off with our homemade waffles to yummy cheese omelets. Dinner is always a big hit with our guest. We have everything from BBQ burgers, meaty lasagna to chicken/ beef fajitas. We would like to thank you for your business and we truly appreciate the feedback about our hotel. Hope to see you soon!!

Been to Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine? Share your experiences!