“Not like the Brooklyn Original!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Crystal River, Florida
“Not like the Brooklyn Original!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I have eaten at the original Grimaldi's by the Brooklyn Bridge and this was not even close! This was very good but no dice! The building is awesome and great atmosphere as well as the service. The price and portions were decent too! Will come back again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Byram, Mississippi
“Exceptional service and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family stopped here for dinner on our way home from vacation. The crust was a little overcooked (but still very edible), but the atmosphere and service was excellent. Big plus was that our 12 year-old son left his PSP on the table. When he fessed up about it the next morning, my wife called the restaurant and spoke to the manager. Not only did they still have it, he was nice enough to mail it to us! I'll return when back in the area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
fort worth texas
“Good pizza-good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We always enjoy going to Grimaldis for our wine/pizza night in the middle if the week. Service is friendly and we really enjoy their pizzas. Especially the thin crust. There is Nothing worse to us than a thick bready pizza crust.
They have nice wines and good salads and their plain ole pepperoni pizza is my favorite while my husband likes to build a creation each time.
Enjoy!!

Senoia, Georgia
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a family dinner here when we came into town. Very disappointed with the menu only having pizza and salad and no option of style of pizza. I had pepperoni and there was no sauce and lots of greasy cheese. Since I was from out of town and we wanted a casual atmosphere, this was suggested. I guess it comes to personal taste as my family who live locally love it.

Visited April 2014
Hallsville, Texas
“Amazing Pizza! Excellent Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Finally got to try Grimaldi's on our trip to Grapevine. We ordered 2 small pizzas, which anywhere else would definitely be a large. One with cheese & one with pepperoni. It was the most amazing pizza I've ever eaten. Our waitress was always there to take care of our needs without being in the way.

• Visited March 2014