“Exceptional service and atmosphere.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 209 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Pizza
Byram, Mississippi
“Exceptional service and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family stopped here for dinner on our way home from vacation. The crust was a little overcooked (but still very edible), but the atmosphere and service was excellent. Big plus was that our 12 year-old son left his PSP on the table. When he fessed up about it the next morning, my wife called the restaurant and spoke to the manager. Not only did they still have it, he was nice enough to mail it to us! I'll return when back in the area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

fort worth texas
“Good pizza-good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We always enjoy going to Grimaldis for our wine/pizza night in the middle if the week. Service is friendly and we really enjoy their pizzas. Especially the thin crust. There is Nothing worse to us than a thick bready pizza crust.
They have nice wines and good salads and their plain ole pepperoni pizza is my favorite while my husband likes to build a creation each time.
Enjoy!!

Senoia, Georgia
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a family dinner here when we came into town. Very disappointed with the menu only having pizza and salad and no option of style of pizza. I had pepperoni and there was no sauce and lots of greasy cheese. Since I was from out of town and we wanted a casual atmosphere, this was suggested. I guess it comes to personal taste as my family who live locally love it.

Visited April 2014
Hallsville, Texas
“Amazing Pizza! Excellent Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Finally got to try Grimaldi's on our trip to Grapevine. We ordered 2 small pizzas, which anywhere else would definitely be a large. One with cheese & one with pepperoni. It was the most amazing pizza I've ever eaten. Our waitress was always there to take care of our needs without being in the way.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Pardon, pardon, excuse me, pardon”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This place can get busy on weekend nights. They do quite a bit of carry out too, which can be a problem. The pickup area is in the bar which requires the takeout masses to snake through the restaurant and gather at one end of the bar and amongst the space between the tables. We have eaten here before and and this isn't the first time this has happened. Friday night, I was twice hit in the head with a pizza box and spent the rest of my meal having people hover over me and comment on my food while I was trying to eat. There were only two of us. With pizza, a couple salads and two beers, the bill with tax totaled $75.
The pizza is good but not worth the money. The parking, seating and pickup area is a nightmare.
There better places for pizza. Sorry.

Visited February 2014