“Great Find while away on Business” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Great Find while away on Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Breakfast all day or lunch . Pancake covered the plate. Very good, light full of blueberries. Fried green beans addicting. Chicken fried steak also very good. Worth a try. We'll be back

Fort Worth, Texas
“New breakfast place in Grapevine.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I found this place while looking for another place and was pretty happy with the whole experience. But one thing, I will never get used to paying 30.00 for breakfast for two!
The place was very clean, easy to get to, great service and pretty good food. I did think it was pretty loud for a restaurant, the tables were very close together, but overall, pretty decent and clean place!
My wife liked it better than the one we were going to which was right down the road and probably cheaper...:)
Omelettes were 10.99 i think. Hashbrowns were brown...:)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Plano, Texas
“Great breakfast for a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We chose to eat here instead of Great Wolf Lodge--us and half the restaurant's guests at 8:30 AM Sunday!

I had 4 kids and their plates were nice: they each got a plain or chocolate chip pancake that came with a drink, eggs, bacon, and fresh fruit. I couldn't decide so I ordered the Wrangler--ummm it can feed 2-3 people. $11.99 nets you: 2 biscuits smothered in gravy, a pancake of any kind (I got banana nut with peanut butter syrup--OMG!!! so delicious), 3 eggs, ham, bacon, sausage, and really good hash browns. I hate hash browns--in fact I loathe IHOP's. These were delicious. Go figure.

I definitely recommend!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hurst, Texas
“Breakfast Served All Day Long”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Those who really know me have come to learn that I am a foodie and breakfast is my favorite meal, especially if I can get it any time -- or to be more precise -- when I want it. Restaurants that stop serving breakfast at 10 AM just don't have a clue. Now let's talk about Oldwest Cafe (they have several locations and all are consistently good). Their food is delicious, the service is great and the atmosphere is down-home country. I can get creative when I come to Oldwest and this last time I created a Mexican style omelet with sausage, onions, green pepper and jalapenos and added a side of refried beans and flour tortillas (2 sides come with the omelet) for a taste sensation. My business associate opted for lunch and had the Pot Roast, which he said was outstanding. All-in-all, if there's a line, it's worth the wait, and the prices are reasonable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waco, Texas
“Skip Great Wolf Lodge Breakfast--eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine and found their $14 (adults)/$8 (kids) [+tax & tip] breakfast a little steep. Just a few blocks down the road is OldWest Cafe. For about half the price, our crew enjoyed not one but two mornings of delicious, homemade breakfasts. The cafe is homey and clean, and we all raved about the food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere