“Weedend Trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   301 Capitol Street, Grapevine, TX 76051 (Formerly Baymont Inn and Suites DFW Airport/Grapevine)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Houston, Texas
“Weedend Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed two nights; July 27 & 28. New decor for the hotel. Rooms were nice and clean. They have new floors, modern furniture, 'fridge, microwave, coffee, and flat screen tv. Staff is friendly, good breakfast, and hotel is close to many restaurants, downtown Grapevine, and Grapevine Mills. One complaint - there is only 1 elevator and you wait a long time for it. Ended up taking the stairs instead. I wouldn't mind staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Benbrook, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel for three days and found the staff to be friendly and caring. The new rooms are very nice. Overall, extremely clean, located close to just about everything and I would stay there again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
FMY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Our experience at the Baymont Hotel was wonderful. The room and beds were clean and comfortable. The shower was great. We had a microwave and refrigerator and delicious breakfast. Most of all the staff was great. Exactly what we needed after being tortured by the airlines and the DFW airport. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

This place left my 16 yr old daughter stranded at DFW airport during the devasting storms on Apr 3rd. I had called to see if there were rooms available for her. The person Pamela said yes there were. I ask her if I needed to make the reservation online to secure her a room. I was told no that they would send a shuttle to pick her up and everything would be fine. She waited 2 hours for a shuttle called 3 times and was rudely told she would have to just wait her turn. I started calling before the chaos really took place. This is not the kind of place I want any of my friends or family staying at anytime soon.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nothing special. However, it is located next door to some very nice,trendy restaraunts and downtown Grapevine. Downtown features many antique and boutique type shops. It appears that they are in the middle of renovating the lobby, but no sign in the rooms. The shower had terrible water pressure. The staff is helpful,nice etc and there is a shuttle to/from airport. The free breakfast is as generic as them all,- Fruit,cereal,waffles,juice,coffee.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I don't usually get on the internet to write reviews about hotels or as a matter of fact to write reviews about ANYTHING, but this HOTEL really had me impressed as soon as i entered the parking lot with my vehicle. The exterior of the hotel was clean and well kept, and therefore creating a welcoming personality from the moment I set eyes on this property. Once i stepped inside this hotel, i came to know that they were actually going through a renovation process, yet the hotel was still open. The employees at the hotel were very friendly and at my service whenever i needed anything. This gave me an amazing feeling of comfort. Almost as if I found a home away from home. The General Manager also was in the lobby when I walked in, and she very kindly welcomed me and asked me to please excuse the hotel's renovation process. I felt as if there wasn't anything to excuse because everything was pretty quiet and peaceful. I know one thing I can guarantee: I can't wait to see this hotel when it is finished with it's renovations. I will definitely be back at this particular hotel when I come back to visit Dallas. I would also advise anyone else to come and stay at the Baymont Inn if they would like to experience the true meaning of satisfaction. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK BAYMONT INN FOR MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Sleepless night due to several drunks drinking, smoking and yelling up and down the halls at 1:30 a.m.
The same drunks set off all the fire extinguishers and alarms on the 3rd floor at 4:00 a.m. Front desk said they called police, but were unable to get them to answer the door. I know good and well the hotel keeps extra keys!!
When I asked for a refund or at least a prorated rate, I was told that was not an option, but tge next time I checked into a Baymont to tell them of my experience and I might could get a discount. THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME!!! I'll never stay in one if these again!!
Room smelled like mildew and cigarette smoke. (Non-Smoking Room).
No hot water in shower.
No water pressure in shower.
Couldn't watch T.V. due to a lot of static.
Bed was absolutely horrible!
Room just had a dirty feel to it.

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!