“Effortless and Completely Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

You added Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
15% Off Advance Purchase
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Vancouver, Canada
“Effortless and Completely Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

As a maid-of-honor that caught the red-eye to Dallas, I was jet-lagged, sleep-deprived, and full of pre-wedding stress. I got lost at the airport trying to find the concierge van to the hotel, but the staff at the hotel helped me find my way through the courtesy phone. I was an early arrival, but my room was miraculously ready for me when I got to the hotel. I had forgotten my shaving gel, but the front desk had some! The bed was so comfortable and the room was quiet and cool compared to the 97F heatwave outside. My sleep was caught up on a fantastic bed, the showers were blissfully hot and pressurized... I was completely relaxed in time for the wedding! I slept through the complimentary breakfast times, but other wedding guests that were staying at the same hotel told me that it was wonderful and satisfying! Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites! You made my trip effortless and completely comfortable!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, September 30, 2014
We realize just how difficult travel can be: from the road warriors who spend a majority of their time on the road staying in different places each night, to people such as yourself who have an important event and really just need for everything to go right. And we are so thankful that you give us the opportunity to help you get through those times. I am glad that your stay went so well, and that you were able to return home with some very fond memories and you were able to spend a really important occasion with friends.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
albany, OR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

non-smoking room smelled of cigarettes. No shuttle since I was at a different airport. No email to confirm reservation after making 3 long distance calls directly to the hotel. I only ate 1 time, food average. I didn't use the pool or fitness center. Room rate was different since I had no email to confirm rate.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Grand Haven, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Staff was very nice and welcoming. Upon arrival I was greeted by staff and they answered all my questions, from location of attractions and restaurants to time to Arlington. The hotel looked great and I had no problems with my room.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The Hampton Inn/Suites provided a comfortable stay while we were in town visiting family. The hotel staff are professional and courteous. The suites are spacious enough for a family of four. Our suite had two rooms and a small kitchen. The kitchen provided a full refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and a full set of dishes. Each of the two rooms had a TV. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom was adequate with plenty of towels. Bathroom could use a deeper clean. Overall, a good place to stay.

Spearman, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Rooms were clean, big and the staff was accommodating. We needed several rooms on the same floor and they helped us with that. I liked the suites with 2 rooms, televisions, and kitchen. The beds are comfortable. The kitchen even had microwave popcorn!

Tulsa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great hotel and location. Great service and value. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends at the drop of a hat. Once the construction around DFW Airport is finished, the location will even have better access to the area.

Paris, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We stayed one night since we had an early flight at DFW. We had reserved a 2 queen suite to accommodate 2 adults and 3 kids, but when we arrived they had substituted TWO adjoining king suites since the single room we had reserved was not available. Two rooms, I couldn't believe it. No one even had to sleep on the pull out sofa and we had two bathrooms to get us all going in the morning. The rooms were really clean and roomy, the little kitchen was great and we used it for breakfast since we had to leave before the hotel breakfast was served. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Next time we have an early flight, we'll be back at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Address: 1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051
Location: United States > Texas > Grapevine
#1 Family Hotel in Grapevine
#6 Business Hotel in Grapevine
#7 Romantic Hotel in Grapevine
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine 2.5*
Hampton Inn & Suites DFW North/Grapevine is located in the ‘Wine Capital of Texas’. Grapevine is central to Dallas and Fort Worthand features local vinyards, the historic downtown area, as well as Grapevine Mills Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. Book now and receive complimentary 24-hour shuttle service within 3 miles of hotel, including DFW Airport and Gaylord Convention Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas - Dfw Airport North / Grapevine Hotel Grapevine
Hampton Inn Grapevine
Grapevine Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.