“Great service but shuttle to improve” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

You added Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Grapevine
Oslo, Norway
“Great service but shuttle to improve”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

If you want to get there by using the shuttle, you may encounter some difficulties, better grab a cab if you can spend 26 USD.
But we called the hotel, asked for the shuttle, waited 45 mn and took a cab.
On arrival at the hotel, they realized the shuttle didn't come for us, so the first thing they did was asking me how much I paid for the cab and offered to give my money back! How cool is that !
I am sure they will fix this soon.
Apart from that, it is a very nice hotel , good US food, large tv in the lobby and very nice outside area, with sofas, fireplace and swimming pool. The kind of garden you wish you had back home.
Room was large and nice but the AC real noisy.
Anyway, much better than the other I stayed in a few days ago at this airport.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms around the elevator + vending and ice machines at the beginning of the corridor...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Ville Platte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn. Nice room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom, easy access to restaurants, attractions, etc. Breakfast was very good. Desk clerk was nice (not overly friendly or helpful). Hotel staff at breakfast was Very friendly and courteous.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Austin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The staff at this hotel were extremely friendly and all smiles. The hotel is very comfortable and near many attractions (watch out for construction). The breakfast was standard fair, but the breakfast staff were very accommodating at helping us get a table, bringing us drinks, and checking in during the meal.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stayed two nights at this hotel while in route back to our home from Europe. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was excellent. The shuttle service to nearby restaurants was a big plus. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Fenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I would rate this hotel 100% great experience. I would stay here again and would recommend this to anyone. Well worth the money and the breakfast in the mornings was great, not just cold cereal and bagel we had hot fresh waffles and eggs

Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

The lobby and breakfast area of this hotel was incredible. It felt like a small European lodge. A nice place to sit and enjoy a conversation or a cup of coffee. This was the perfect hotel choice for our weekend in Grapevine. Just minutes from Great Wolf water park, Historic Main Street District, Grapevine Mills and you can walk across the street to one of the largest Bass Pro shops I've ever seen. This is the Best hotel in Grapevine!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We find that most of our guests agree that our lobby is most inviting. And we have our fair share of coffee conversations, book reading, and even some interviews and client meetings that happen there. We love the activity, and appreciate you staying with us.
west chester, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am an HH Diamond member and I only stay at Hilton brand hotels. This particular Hampton Inn appears to be exceptionally nice in comparison to all of the others. I have actually stayed at this hotel twice for business, the first time everything was AMAZING- but the second time, not so much. I got in from DFW at around 12am. I was very tired as I had been traveling all day and intended to go to bed immediately. I walked into my room, got prepared for bed, turned the lights off and laid down. As I was telling my partner that I had made it safely A HUGE BLACK BUG started crawling towards me. I immediately jumped out of the bed and panicked. I called the front desk and they were VERY responsive. Someone was at my door less than 2 mins after I made the call. When he came to get the bug he noticed multiple! I travel weekly and I have never seen anything like this. And by the lavishness of this hotel, it was the last place that I would expect this to happen. In the aftermath the staff was very apologetic and took good care of me. However, I cant say that I will be back to this Hampton Inn. Looks can be deceiving and I must say those bugs definitely got "under my skin".

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We apologize for your experience at our hotel, and we can assure you that we have addressed your complaints. We have alerted our pest control company which comes out monthly of the situation, and they have taken care of the problem. Unfortunately, the Dallas Fort Worth area has experienced more of these black beetles this year than in previous years.The next time you are in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine

Address: 1750 State Highway 121 North, Grapevine, TX 76051
Location: United States > Texas > Grapevine
#1 Family Hotel in Grapevine
#6 Business Hotel in Grapevine
#7 Romantic Hotel in Grapevine
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine 2.5*
Hampton Inn & Suites DFW North/Grapevine is located in the ‘Wine Capital of Texas’. Grapevine is central to Dallas and Fort Worthand features local vinyards, the historic downtown area, as well as Grapevine Mills Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. Book now and receive complimentary 24-hour shuttle service within 3 miles of hotel, including DFW Airport and Gaylord Convention Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Dallas - Dfw Airport North / Grapevine Hotel Grapevine
Hampton Inn Grapevine
Grapevine Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.